Reviews for Code Lyoko: Rise of Xana
desgarbiuz chapter 20 . 5/27/2019
Para empezar hola soy Desgarbiuz y es un gusto para mi dejar este comentario, en segundo lugar me encantaron los 20 capítulos que haz subido me eh divertido en todos ellos y espero que continúes con esta historia, ahora no me lo tomes a mal pero me desagrada el hecho que casi todos los capítulos que subiste hay algunas partes que se repiten y eso no me gusta así que si puedes evitarlo en los próximos capítulos te lo agradecería muchisimo, pero como ya dije antes no me lo tomes mal y esperó que podamos ser amigos, bueno también quisiera que te pasaras a ver mis historias y que las leas y me digas que opinas, bueno Desgarbiuz se va así que nos veremos pronto con otro capítulo de esta historia así que adiós.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
Oh my god. you are such a good writer and your probably... fuckin... good looking too.
swithinboy59 chapter 19 . 4/30/2016
This is amazing work, keep it up, it's so gripping I'm almost chewing on inanimate objects in fustration about having to wait for the next part
CoreOfLyoko chapter 4 . 9/23/2015
I started reading this because my friend and I are writing a fanfiction that seemed, from the description, to be of a similar premise (As I have discovered, they are quite different, and I am delightedly surprised). I have read all of your chapters, mind, but I chose to leave a review on this one because it was as of this chapter that I was genuinely intrigued. I am very interested to see where this is going, and I want to learn more about your original characters. They read very believably as young boys (as I am assuming that they are supposed to be, same age as the kids in the original show) and though I don't feel like I know much about Seth or Noah yet I look forward to finding out.
If I could make one suggestion, I would ask that you consider breaking things up into a few more paragraphs. Such large blocks of text can be difficult to concentrate on at times. But, that's really your choice. Consider me on board to read either way. )

-R
Martyn chapter 4 . 9/8/2015
Can you do my idea for a Monster: Primes.
The Primes are the ground combats of the Monsters. They come in different varieties depending on the Sector. They have strong punches, but are twice as stupid as the Kankralats.
ProjectTazProductions chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Are you accepting charactets for ypur story