Reviews for Midnight Flights and Midnight Follies
Hank1967 chapter 1 . 7/20
Well written and off to a nice start. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this!
DaveC chapter 5 . 7/7
Good story...If someone even someone I thought was my best friend took 1,000,000 from me I would be happy to see them in Askaban ...lol
DaveC chapter 1 . 7/6
Come on what fifteen year old would stand for that treatment ?just to go to a hospital would be something, every fan fic has him subjected to his Family or Dumbledore. Please write a brave or even a stroppy Harry next time.
ObsidianFlames387 chapter 5 . 5/3
Ugh... this chapter right here. I have seen it numerous times in other places and my response is always the same.

WHY ARE YOU WASTING SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY!

Oh hey, here's an interesting realistic character that is severally neglected and is seeing both sides of caring families, now lets fix everything that has ever been wrong with him ever. That's good story development. That's good pacing.

I say this cause I care. Your story has me hooked. But this. This was a mistake. I don't know if you'll fix this or if its 100%. but your basically wiping the slate clean with another boring Super Saiyanesc Harry Potter.

I hope in the future that you never ever make this mistake again. it wastes such potential. A little fix is good. A little outward healing, minor changes, faded scars. But I get the feels that this will be the slippery slope that hold your writing back from good to great.
Yah is not yes chapter 19 . 3/22
Yah is not an alternative form of yes. I don’t know what kind of backwater county you come from, but the correct version is yeah. Not yah. This isn’t Germany and I’m certain that most of ut can’t understand it. It is yeah, not yah or ja
Please update cuz i luv ur story
Nerdy Geekdom chapter 30 . 2/24
Come on! You are so close to the end, you can't leave us hanging like this!
redbaron297 chapter 26 . 2/16
electricity sure, but central air? If they got weather charms, I'm sure they got some form of cooling charm. you're just trying to mugglefy (made that up I'm sure) the castle.
redbaron297 chapter 22 . 2/16
If Narcissa is back with malfoy, I guess the talks she requested with Harry didn't pan out. I don't even remember if the talks ever manifested here.
redbaron297 chapter 7 . 2/15
On the subject of wands, if custom made wands are way better than a mass produced one, then why didn't voldemort get one? I find it hard to believe he is ignorant of this facet of magic considering how much he has studied magic.
Paulies1994 chapter 30 . 1/20
FINISH THIS PLEASE
Mionefan chapter 30 . 1/5
Well, something of a redemption of Hermione, but almost too late IMHO. I think I'll leave this story at this point. I do like a Harry/Daphne pairing, but not a jealous Daphne/Hermione setting.
Mionefan chapter 21 . 1/5
I must say I'm disappointed that you've thrown Hermione under the bus. I know Daphne has every reason to be jealous of her, but really, couldn't they just be friends? Ron and Ginny, I can understand, but Hermione? After all those years standing by him through thick and thin, I find your treatment of her distasteful.
Good good