Reviews for Midnight Flights and Midnight Follies
Lerris chapter 1 . 7/2
Skipping for now. Harry got to be super powerful, rich, a lord N times over, etc, etc early on.
lovelylexi.3483 chapter 1 . 6/30
Update needed
newkidintown00 chapter 30 . 3/21
I enjoyed the story even with the cliffhanger. The bashing was heavy-handed, but was also as advertised. I was in the mood for all the bashing, cliches, and tropes, so the fic worked for me.

The method of connecting Harry to the Greengrasses seemed unique (to me). The coalition building was good too.

As for updates, I think we can all agree that this fic is definitely abandoned for good. The author has no other stories and I couldn't find the handle anywhere else to indicate there has been any subsequent fan fiction activity. Shame not to get a conclusion, but safe to assume that HP, DG, and gang defeat all comers and live happily ever after.
simply.meh chapter 1 . 1/22
Please update
frankwestgate43 chapter 1 . 1/21
great story its sad to just see it sit please update
Sourav768728 chapter 30 . 1/14
Update please
Raymondjay41 chapter 30 . 11/5/2020
A fantabulous story! Hopefully it gets finished one day
issycameron17 chapter 1 . 10/28/2020
The start was good! I am excited to read it now!
joshbw chapter 30 . 10/7/2020
this is arguably the stand alone most annoying cliff hanger ever mainly because it is blatantly obvious that it will never see a conclusion!
other than that tho... What a story just gets better and better with some big plot twists as well. the Dumbledore plot twist caught me off guard just because i thought he was finished.

but no.

very very enjoyable to read ... But that cliff hanger !
Guest chapter 30 . 7/21/2020
More chapters PLEASE
Sujeeth chapter 30 . 6/28/2020
Good fic, i really enjoyed it. Sucks that the good fics are mostly the ones that are abandoned.
Sujeeth chapter 6 . 6/27/2020
Honestly, the story description is missing a comma which made me think that the owl was dangerous rather than 'dangerous secrets' lol
TheJediOutlaw chapter 20 . 6/21/2020
Priori Incantatem isn't the word you would have wanted to use in this instance. Prior Incantato is the revealing charm while the phrase you used is the occurance of two wands with the same core clashing.
Ricardo chapter 19 . 6/16/2020
My biggest problem is harry having so many lordships I mean really he is lord Hogwarts? Pretty ridiculous to give so many so much power. Harry is fine being lord Potter and black and at most Gryffindor the rest is to much.
Redwing1co chapter 30 . 6/8/2020
Just finished all chapters and enjoyed it great character development and interactions hope to read more