Reviews for Midnight Flights and Midnight Follies
Nerdy Geekdom chapter 30 . 20h
Come on! You are so close to the end, you can't leave us hanging like this!
redbaron297 chapter 26 . 2/16
electricity sure, but central air? If they got weather charms, I'm sure they got some form of cooling charm. you're just trying to mugglefy (made that up I'm sure) the castle.
redbaron297 chapter 22 . 2/16
If Narcissa is back with malfoy, I guess the talks she requested with Harry didn't pan out. I don't even remember if the talks ever manifested here.
redbaron297 chapter 7 . 2/15
On the subject of wands, if custom made wands are way better than a mass produced one, then why didn't voldemort get one? I find it hard to believe he is ignorant of this facet of magic considering how much he has studied magic.
Paulies1994 chapter 30 . 1/20
FINISH THIS PLEASE
Mionefan chapter 30 . 1/5
Well, something of a redemption of Hermione, but almost too late IMHO. I think I'll leave this story at this point. I do like a Harry/Daphne pairing, but not a jealous Daphne/Hermione setting.
Mionefan chapter 21 . 1/5
I must say I'm disappointed that you've thrown Hermione under the bus. I know Daphne has every reason to be jealous of her, but really, couldn't they just be friends? Ron and Ginny, I can understand, but Hermione? After all those years standing by him through thick and thin, I find your treatment of her distasteful.
Good good
Good Nice
Good
Guest chapter 18 . 10/21/2017
Harry potters become hilter/dark lord and take freedom speech away the fan fictions
Ilena Petrova chapter 30 . 10/21/2017
Is this story abounded?
Bosma17 chapter 30 . 9/20/2017
Please update I love this story
shinykamon chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
while it's been more than a year since you wrote this, I found it really enjoyable. I hope you do finish it since it seems like you are very near completion
Djayden chapter 30 . 8/11/2017
hope you continue this story soon!