Reviews for Playing Along
Runaway Fantasy Princess chapter 3 . 9/18
That was a great read! Super adorable.
ThisIsHowLongUsernamesCanBeeee chapter 3 . 8/9
holy Hera that was so cute and so sweet! The angst part was well written too, though I don't really want any of our precious, beautiful characters, especially our poor little Nico to suffer. But I love this fic and I love you too, our dear arthor!
Aoife guinan chapter 2 . 6/7
I feel like the argument at breakfast should have gone like:
"Nico will just wants to help "said Percy Nico growled "you can't only bianca can"I thought you were over that"yelled Percy"how many? Nico wispered "what "the court was silent HOW MANY BIANCAS WERE THERE HOW MANY YOU LET DIE the son of hades roared Percy sat down stunned MY SISTERS DEAD AND IM SUPPOSED TOO JUST GET OVER IT Percy looked like he was punched hades appeared son calm down soon hades lost it and yelledIF YOURE THAT UPSET ABOUT BIANCAS DEATH WHY WASNT IT YOU nico on the verge of tears yelled DONT YOU THINK I THINK THAT TO THERES NOT A DAY THAT I DONT WISH IT WAS ME THAT SHE WAS ALIVE AND I WAS DEAD BUT YOU WONT LET ME hades stood there stunned by his words hazel and every one in the pavilion was horrified nico sill said you won't let me bring her back a life for a life and I'm willing nico now crying went on all I want is to see her again one last hug from her or mom BUT YOU WONT LET ME I DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU BUT STILL IM NOT ALLOWED SEE THERE GOSTS OR BRING THEM BACK everything was quite tramitised by Nicosia words darkness leaked out of him showing everyone his memory's they saw his mother singing him to sleep they met Bianca and experienced the feelings of rejection after the first war they saw his life and all were ashamed he collapsed on the ground
You can finish the rest or take it for another
Kitty Chan chapter 2 . 6/3
*sniffle sniffle* that was so beautiful *wipes a tear from eye*
ME: wow, am i dramatic much? How many of you almost cried...?
just me? oh..okay..I'll just leave now * Breaks a window and jumps out, were-wolf style (I got that from Aphmau on youtube go watch her vids)*
OH MY GODS THIS IS SO GOOD! WAS THIS WRITTEN BY UNCLE RICK THE TROLL?! IT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT IN EVERY WAY! PLEASE WRITE MORE FANFICS! AGAIN UNCLE RICK IS THAT YOU! I FANGIRLED SO MUCH WHILE READING THIS! I KNOW I PROBABLY SOUND CRAZY BUT THIS WAS PURE GLORY! THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
aquagirl101101 chapter 3 . 5/27
Oh my gods! I loved this so much! I love your writing style and the way u put attention to detail, none of the characters were out of character, which is quiet rare to find on FFN. u did your job perfectly! I wish it would more chapters, but for the sole reason that i am fangirling too hard, u my dear, wrapped up the story perfectly! Thank you for writing this!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 5/16
- Very nice. I love this.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
IAmHelenOfTroy chapter 1 . 5/9
AHHHH THIS IS SO FUNNY! I READ SOLAGILO PART AND I DIED!AHHHHHH HA HA
IAmHelenOfTroy chapter 2 . 5/8
OH MY GOSH I AM CRYING! I JUST READ THE SCEENE WOTH NICO AND HAZEL AND I AM CRYING!
ArticWitch chapter 3 . 1/11
I loved every single word on this. PERFECT.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2017
That was amazing! It made me cry! And I like how you left out Leo. Not that I don't like him, but honestly, he hasn't come back yet. And this was probably my favorite fanfiction ever! Even though I don't like usually them. And- sorry, babbling. Solangelo is my favorite couple. At first I didn't really like them, and then I started looking them up, and they totally became my favorite. It's like every other relationship has become meaningless. So sorry, babbling again. Love the story
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I don't ship solangelo i ship Reynico so sorry. But the story was, I must admit, ok. I liked Nicos charecter, but I hate will. I mean, I hate will no matter what he's like. Solangelo is gay and is so frikkin stupid. No offense to you. Sorry about the rant. I just hate solangelo. Reynico rules.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2017
Aww! This is so sweet!
Great-Need-to-Take-a-Nap chapter 3 . 5/8/2017
I've never read a fanfiction this good! It was literally an emotional roller coaster and I hung on every word. Absolutely beautiful. I cried and laughed and the characters were all spot on! Perfect job!
Drakonna101 chapter 3 . 4/14/2017