Reviews for The Rubbery Vengeance
jdboss1 chapter 1 . 9/16
Good start But Luffy cant Read He as Dun as a Rock
NerdsRule94 chapter 30 . 9/10
Oh my-! I am so speechless! please as you have encouraged me to continue on with my story, i urge you to keep on going with this!
tanithlipsky chapter 30 . 8/31
good chapter and nojiko... oh no...
Hektols chapter 30 . 8/26
No, I don't think that the original authors read fanfiction of their own stories, they have little free time that they would spend in their hobbies. Many of them also refuse to read fan made material of their own stories in order to avoid plagiarization accusations in case the fans came with a similar idea to what they have planned for their own stories.

I guess that the women and children had an incurable, very infectious disease and killing them was both an act of mercy to protect other people.

Now the Marines and other pirates will more wary of Luffy than ever, someone who managed to make one of Roger's crew his subordinate won't be ignored nor underestimated.
LuckyCode chapter 30 . 8/25
thanks for update man, every second you don't update, i'm thinking someone tried to rob your house or somethin and that you can't update anymore.
Dat guy chapter 2 . 8/24
Wowowowowow wow, the sense this story is making so far is 0 in regards to shanks and garp. And why the hell is it so morbid? If he was strong enough to beat Arlong there is no way they can act so casual after that, especially after finding out a 7 year old boy killed someone, Arlong and higuma were never a threat to luffy so why would he kill them, okay Arlong I can maybe understand but still, luffy isn't stupid right? I get the killing is sometimes neccesary part, but this is overkill and there are way to many holes in the story to really enjoy reading it, it just makes me scoff at how shanks and garp reacted and frown at why dafuq he even killed higuma and arlong in such a weird way, it's way to dark, and if nami still turns out to be a money lover I'm gonna cry because the whole Arlong shit made her that way so her character development is already ruined. I suggest a reboot of this story if you are committed to writing and otherwise just rewrite it entirely.
Sorry if I sounded harsh but for me a fanfiction needs a solid start and believable plot and right now this one has not
RAY0000 chapter 30 . 8/24
please don't tell me that was a jojo reference with kira yoshikage
AJ the Hedgehog chapter 30 . 8/23
Damn you kira yoshikage
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 30 . 8/23
Not bad
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 30 . 8/23
huh.
xXCoopyXx chapter 30 . 8/23
My brain is hurting with the amount of things that you have changed _
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 30 . 8/23
Damn it all, shit has gotten darkly complicated now. Hell, I feel really bad for Valentine, and I’m super worried on Nojiko. Who the FUCK is the new Mr5!?
Light chapter 30 . 8/23
Nice chap
I was wonder if Nojiko in the future are still alive
Lord Bloth chapter 29 . 8/23
This chapter re-posted again as it is in the next chapter
Lord Bloth chapter 30 . 8/23
Very good chapter

The sense with Robin was a reputations of previous chapter, exactly the same

Now Robin and assuming Luffy Daughter in Drum Island, they might be facing Blackbread's ?

Although I like the creativity of this story, but I'm sorry to say that it seems sometime more boldly than one piece at some senses, which sometime might be seen unnecessary. Please don't understand me wrong. However, many Guests commented about Arlong, Moony Pirate purpose.

Last spoiler parts is very boldly and wishing kindly for the author to alter it kindly. Is it involve of killing Miss Valentine ?

The idea of whales is very cool
More cooler is the possibility of the going marry & Sunny sprites from Luffy original universe to play a role in this AU

I'm sorry but did the author plant for previous chapters to be re-posted ?

Good luck