Reviews for The Rubbery Vengeance
100,000 words: 100 reviews

200,000 words: 200 reviews

300,000 words: 300 reviews
_

your review are top notch, meaning it's 10 times better than a good fanfic.
Meazm chapter 29 . 20h
Whoa, whoa, whoa! What!? Robin's daugther!? Can't wait to see Luffy reaction when he meet his kid. Awesome chapter!
flamelegendvargas chapter 1 . 7/15
Honestly you managed to make that scene beautiful in it's own way. That slight difference with the line about the hat.
robertastarcris11 chapter 29 . 7/14
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
I REALLY LOVE YOIR FANFICTION .
lameduck987 chapter 5 . 7/9
You do know there's a pm system right? Like seriously wth would you post a chapter of reviews? Who does that?
tanithlipsky chapter 29 . 7/8
very good
Azaira chapter 4 . 7/6
While not really bad, Half of this story doesn’t even make sense.
This chapter alone has Robins execution happening on a government escort that would have had no chance to even come across her, and Luffy getting hit by mediocre snipers despite having Observation Haki. And that’s just towards the end of this chapter. There are so many things, little and big...
Light chapter 29 . 7/5
Yo fozarismo long time no see man
Finally new chap and I hope I could see another chap
thanks man chapter 29 . 7/5
the only problem most people got with this story was probally that robin had to have sex with crocodile, the was the only big problem ever seen.
yaya chapter 28 . 7/5
thanks for update man, u awesome
Hektols chapter 29 . 7/5
So Robin and Luffy had a kid, Crocodile kidnaped her, blackmailed Robin and tried to kill them. Luffy will get berserk when he finds out, I don't imagine him just beating his enemy and leaving him for the marines.
DreamingSpace chapter 1 . 7/5
OMG u did not just drop that bomb lol no pun intended but seriously good choice on naming her Olivia and can't wait tell she sees her dad
Tonlor chapter 29 . 7/5
Oh snap Robin and Luffy got a kid? you have to update soon now I need more!
sudhush chapter 29 . 7/5
Nicely done chapter and the sudden new character is an cliff-hanger in itself cant wait for, when they meet Luffy it will be epic. until then Great Work man.
T-Biggz chapter 29 . 7/5
Did Olivia eat the Paw Paw Fruit?
1,294 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »