Reviews for Love Your Enemy
EVIL-SAGE chapter 11 . 12h
you know narutos sometimes wise comments are redeeming but seeing most of his idiotic and naive side is causing me a headache. Nothing on the author though! If anything the did canon naruto to a T. It just been a while since ive had to read or watch canon naruto and forgot how he was orginally.
Cuando sale el próximo Capítulo
Poor hinata , i thaught both hinata and kuro chan fight pain
majinmarkuz chapter 45 . 1/5
The Author must have passed away
One of my fav when next chapter plz?
Guest chapter 45 . 12/21/2023
When is the next one
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2023
Naruto rlly still pathetic he said he got stronger but legit all he can do is make a bigger rassengan and he needs to have a clone stabilise it should of had atleast let him learn some fuijutsu or wind style
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2023
God Naruto is so useless in this story just like almost every other fan-fic. There are only a handful of actually decent fics and this definitely ain’t one of them
Guest chapter 2 . 11/4/2023
Still the same old retarded and weak Naruto. Another fanfic that is just a boring mess
Kubz Boy chapter 45 . 10/19/2023
Hey, you not dead are you? Are you going to continue with the story?
Judei4114 chapter 45 . 10/10/2023
Please, I want to read more chapter
GodudamaMaker chapter 45 . 9/7/2023
Everytime I reread this master piece its worth it even though it is cur off and probably will never finish.
MinetestSore12 chapter 45 . 9/5/2023
PLZ CONTINUE! Way too good to be abandoned, PLZ COME BACK TO THIS! The way this progressed actually seems reasonable to how it could've went in Canon. Naruto's pain in accepting Ohnoki's request makes sense in a way, as even though he had said that she could leave whenever she wanted, he didn't expect to see her leave that soon.

Everything goes so well together, and would've been a really good Canon alternative, probably better than actual Canon. so, as previously asked of me, PLZ CONTINUE!
Shinigami2007 chapter 45 . 8/24/2023
This is too good to be abandoned, Please Finish it!
Aokiji69420 chapter 45 . 8/23/2023
When will you come back?
2,814 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »