Reviews for Love Your Enemy
Guest chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
very good chapter the next chapter
girrr chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Short chapter but still good
girrr chapter 2 . 9/7/2015
Your grammar is ok, but there is still room to improve
girrr chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
You should work on capitalization
Windninja1000 chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Great chapter! Can't wait till the next chapter! :D
FlameFox1 chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
Love the three first chapters I didn't notice any spelling mistakes if there are any. I'd say your story is doing fine so far. We need more naruto and kurotsuchi stories and I mean a naruto and kurotsuchi only pairing no extra girls or anything of the sort.
Susanooo chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
More capitalization mistakes :3

Father, Iwagakure's Streets, Elemental Nations, Forest of Death, Merchant Island in the Land of Lightning.

Also please look out for spelling mistakes.

possessing, intel.

Love your first three chapters, can't wait for the good stuff (Naruto and Kurotsuchi meeting).

Also change the story name from love your enemy to Love Your Enemy, it'll look better. And the chapter names too. 'A hope for improvement' 'Old Grudges' 'Trouble on the Horizon'.

Hope you can update soon and this site needs more Naruto x Kurotsuchi (Not Harem of course).
Susanooo chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
Kurotsuchi is 18 in part 2 means that she is 17 here since Naruto is 15. Please correct the age though. And it's her birthday yesterday, September 6 :3.

Please correct the capitalization mistakes in the future.

Iwagakure no Sato, Jounin, Tsuchikage, Konoha, Yellow Flash, ANBU, Jinchuuriki, Toads, Rasengan, Summoning Contract, Wife, Mountain Range of Iwagakure, Sasori no Dana
Susanooo chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
Always capitalize the word 'I' and when trying to start a dialogue, capitalize it.

Example:
"so it seems that the kyubi and jiraiya of the sannin are in kumo looking for a better way to control the biju's power"

To

"So it seems that the Kyubi and Jiraiya of the Sannin are in Kumo looking for a better way to control the Biju's power."

Better right?

You should always capitalize the names or places.

Instead of 'land of lightning' do this 'Land of Lightning' or 'Kaminari no Kuni'

itachi uchiha to Itachi Uchiha (or Uchiha Itachi). You should type the surname first then first name (But that is my suggestion anyway)

konoha shinobi to Konoha Shinobi.

Also use apostrophe's when using the word "I'm" because "I'm" means I am. And don't get confused in "You're"and "Your". Because "You're" means "You are"

Example: You're weak, You're faster than the Raikage.

Your kunai, Your clothes, etc.
Domagonic chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Alright you wanted constructive criticism?

Cardinal rule of writing FF is new speaker new paragraph. It makes things much easier to read and comprehend.

Capitalization and grammar are also essential and the basics aren't really present here. I know it might be difficult but starting sentences with and or but is improper. Also important things in the universe of your story should be capitalized for reference.

Jinchuriki, Hachibi, Naruto Uzumaki, Biju, Akatsuki, White/Black Zetsu, Iwa, Byakugan, Hinata, and Sage Mode.

I could go on but I think you get the gist no?

There are also words misspelled that could have been avoided with a simple spell check. Not mention random words capitalized that shouldn't be.

Also to be perfectly clear, words like Kunai, Shuriken, and Dojutsu are plural. It wouldn't be Dojutsus or kunais.

Alright that's all for now, just trying to help and I do like your story. If you want more just PM me.
daniel 29 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015