Reviews for Obvious
LJS2301 chapter 1 . 4/17
This was so cute!
GabbiGrl chapter 1 . 1/20
Such a great story! Can you please write more?
Rcik chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
nice!
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
I nearly had tears running down my face just reading your foreword. All these years, and I totally agree that the best character development in HP canon was for Neville (and he was neglected for so long too, but it was there, an amazing if quiet transformation), and that he would make the best partner for Hermione (they are my true HP OTP).

Neville/Hermione is so rare, that I always jump for joy - literally - whenever I come across one. Thank you so much for such a nicely done story which showcased both the characters’ strengths and weaknesses. I do believe their romance would blossom in a very organic and natural way, just as described here. It would not be exciting, angsty or heartstopping, but they would be perfect nonetheless. Just like this story. Thank you, thank you.
WinchesterGranger chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Awwwwww. I think I found a new adorable ship.
This was really well written and I enjoyed it. I like Neville's characterisation
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
very cute!
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
This was so cute.
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
This was great! My sister sent it to me and I'm so mad at myself for not reading it sooner! Absolutely lovely. I think you captured them wonderfully.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 8/14/2017
Still a fave. Still wonderful. Love comes softly sometimes and this is a wonderful representation of that. Thank you
tigersmeleth chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
This was lovely! The relationship is really well developed, and I do like that this wasn't at all angsty to the point of ridiculousness.
RogueDragonPrincess chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
wow this was breath taking and made just want what they have. and the way wrote them was so in character and just you've made fall in love with this ship
gaints123 chapter 1 . 6/27/2017
I wish more people would write them as a couple
cathern.cain chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
I love this one. I would love to see what you could do with taking this to the end of the war. I would love to see what you would change and what would stay the same.
orangemavis chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
lovely story very well written
Marie chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
Beautiful, believable writing for this rarepair!