Reviews for Obvious
Luvfanfic chapter 1 . 8/16
Thank you for a great story. I’m usually a a HG and HP shipper. I can see the appeal and rightness of this couple with your story.
Lairenna chapter 1 . 7/19
So I not only read Affinity for the umpteenth time again, I've gone and re-read whatever else you've written that I've read before and made a point to read ones I haven't... including this one. And I swooned so much I wished for more.

I really can't express however, how much Affinity touches me whenever I read it. That's how much I love it. I'll review it on OTHER as stories. XD
MadMadameA chapter 1 . 7/10
I love this! Absolutely awesome!
babydoll.MK21 chapter 1 . 7/9
awe I always liked Neville and Hermione together :) it's so nice to see Neville and Hermione as a couple!
writeratheart007 chapter 1 . 6/9
Okay, I've never really thought about a Hermione/Neville ship before. But written THIS way, it's a fantastic idea. I truly wish you would have taken it further story wise. I'm going to keep it in my favorites anyways though.
Ardentlyadmired chapter 1 . 5/29
THis is soooo good! I know it was a few years ago now but I really wish there was more! So sweet. Thanks for sharing!
carnivorous butterfly chapter 1 . 5/2
very well done
LJS2301 chapter 1 . 4/17
This was so cute!
GabbiGrl chapter 1 . 1/20
Such a great story! Can you please write more?
Rcik chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
nice!
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
I nearly had tears running down my face just reading your foreword. All these years, and I totally agree that the best character development in HP canon was for Neville (and he was neglected for so long too, but it was there, an amazing if quiet transformation), and that he would make the best partner for Hermione (they are my true HP OTP).

Neville/Hermione is so rare, that I always jump for joy - literally - whenever I come across one. Thank you so much for such a nicely done story which showcased both the characters’ strengths and weaknesses. I do believe their romance would blossom in a very organic and natural way, just as described here. It would not be exciting, angsty or heartstopping, but they would be perfect nonetheless. Just like this story. Thank you, thank you.
WinchesterGranger chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
Awwwwww. I think I found a new adorable ship.
This was really well written and I enjoyed it. I like Neville's characterisation
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 9/22/2017
very cute!
slytherinxbadxgirl chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
This was so cute.
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
This was great! My sister sent it to me and I'm so mad at myself for not reading it sooner! Absolutely lovely. I think you captured them wonderfully.