Reviews for Majin Unleashed
Patachu chapter 22 . 4/15/2017
Really, Vegito is so vanilla. As in plain, boring, and too common.
I respect your decision as the writer of this fanfic but Vegito just seemed like the most boring choice.
This fic's main point is that it's about Videl actually being useful in the Buu Saga. So I think it would have been a better idea to actually go with either of the options that actually had Videl rather than shoehorning in Vegito.

I was hoping for the Videl x Towa fusion, especially after getting my hands on Dragon Ball Fusions and seeing the two Towa fusions in the game. I'm happy you said that you'all feature the fusion in another fic later but I'm still disappointed it's not in this one.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 21 . 3/2/2017
whoa sweet work on the chapter seems that Buu is is big trouble right now but we know Buu will be up to some tricks that's for sure so he can get more power and get who he wants for that power as well.
Patachu chapter 21 . 3/2/2017
Eh Vegito seems a bit over done. Videl and Towa sounds like something really interesting to see.
nuke'em 23 chapter 21 . 3/1/2017
Videl and Towa I like that idea better.
I87 chapter 21 . 3/1/2017
Don't stop updating
goku1234tien chapter 21 . 3/1/2017
I would prefer traditional vegito it keeps things easy for Gohan unless you're following the Dragon Ball super rules and the earrings only last for an hour
NinjaFang1331 chapter 21 . 3/1/2017
Awesome job
Blake Valentine II chapter 20 . 2/28/2017
Plz update this story
nuke'em 23 chapter 20 . 2/28/2017
Great story I like what you are doing with dabura and Towa P.S do you accept OC
RainGain chapter 20 . 2/21/2017
Hey I know its a bit early to ask but are you going to do any of the movies (fusion reborn, wrath of the dragon,) or super or GT
i87 chapter 20 . 2/21/2017
noooooooooooooooooo, plz update, i need to know what will happen. come on, u introduced potara earrings into the mix, plz update
thedarkpokemaster chapter 20 . 12/29/2016
well damn this is very very bad for all the good guys then and I know Buu has not yet stopped to add people to his ever growing power.
RatedRSuperStar87 chapter 20 . 12/28/2016
Your going all over the place with thing like DBZ Abridged Xenoverse stuff. Would still rather have potential unleashed Gohan over any kind of fusion unless of course is Gogeta. Anyways keep it up it's good work here.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 20 . 12/27/2016