Reviews for Majin Unleashed
Mirienka2 chapter 19 . 10/31/2016
Yaaaay thanks for updating. And also, when you say that Gohan and Videl are bonded, does that mean they already "mated" or they just know that there are mates and haven't really completed the process?
thedarkpokemaster chapter 19 . 10/31/2016
whoa nice at least the female Buu is still dead then and hear Shin telling them on his friends and their fate as well was hard for him I can tell.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/31/2016
Awesome job
NekoBeats chapter 18 . 10/28/2016
I love how you incorporated Dragon Ball Xenoverse in this (can't wait to play the second game tomorrow when I get it) Great story!
Luffy L Deathwalker chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
uh oh looks like now were getting Super Buu
NinjaFang1331 chapter 18 . 10/24/2016
awesome job
NinjaFang1331 chapter 17 . 10/22/2016
Awesome job
Jmac99 chapter 17 . 10/3/2016
Nice chapter! Amazing job with the dream like state Gohan was in and I can't wait to see what our mysterious new character has planned for Gohan.

Well that's it, until next time!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 17 . 10/1/2016
damn it may have been short but it was still a good chapter that has helped Gohan then a lot.
thedarkpokemaster chapter 16 . 9/13/2016
Hmmmmmm I wonder why Towa has come to help Videl I know it will be one sweet battle with the Female Buu as out of all three she does seem to be smarter than the other two but like with Super Buu I know all three can absorb people.
Luffy L Deathwalker chapter 16 . 9/12/2016
try aligning the chapter to the left instead of centering the whole thing.
gabelou1991 chapter 15 . 9/1/2016
J'aime bien la seule chose qui me dérange est que c'est pratiquement la même chose que le canon a t quelque modification mais sinon a part ça j'aime.
gabelou1991 chapter 13 . 9/1/2016
Continu j'aime bien sauf peut-être le fait que Vidalia soit SSJ3 me parait bien mais je sais pas j'y arrive pas.
Luffy L Deathwalker chapter 15 . 8/17/2016
well there goes my idea
thedarkpokemaster chapter 15 . 8/17/2016
wow so three new Buu's then well two as we all know on Super Buu so all three will be causing trouble then but makes me wonder who will fight who as it will be hard to deal with all three at once, but this makes it fun as well.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »