Reviews for The Plan
professor lazyass chapter 10 . 8/10/2009
EP! I luved this story! Last chapter the most! Xp

-KyRa
Emma-Lynn chapter 10 . 4/28/2005
Hi, I know you wrote this story like a really long time ago, but I just want to say that it was very good. This is my favourite post-hogwrts fic! Well done
Anna chapter 10 . 8/14/2004
Nice story! Write the epilogue soon!
Melody chapter 10 . 7/21/2004
Best freaking Ron and Hermione story every! I loved every single minute of it! It was wicked awesome! seriously sweet and funny! all i can say is aww! I love Ron!m *swoons* write that epilogue!
cariluv chapter 10 . 7/14/2004
I like this story. I'm glad you finished it.
bloodywingtips chapter 10 . 5/23/2004
I am such a horrid person. :( I'm sorry; I didn't find this story when you updated it. So, obviously, this review is lo-ong overdue.
I don't know what to say, exactly. It's well-written and excellent, _as usual_, so there. _
Keep it up, dear!
Linsei
MaidM chapter 10 . 5/14/2004
aaw! Meredith? *giggle* Sorry, I really like babies. This chapter was extremely good, and very realistic as to the birth. Wonderful job. I'm looking forward to the epilogue.
Update soon,
MaidM
Ringirl chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
I really liked the plot. It was pretty realistic!
And who couldn't love a Ron/Hermione fic? :)
A. LaRosa chapter 10 . 3/27/2004
Absolutely wonderful. I read it all from start to finish and it's perfect. One thing, though, and I'm not sure if anyone pointed it out, but you need to settle a certain bet between redheads. _
Can't wait to see the epilogue, and this story is perfect for a first try at R/Hr fics. Very well done.
-A
pottyforpotter chapter 10 . 3/27/2004
Wow... it's been such a long time since this story was last updated. I do believe it was worth the wait, though. You delivered a beautifully written chapter, and I think the ending was just perfect.
I think this chapter built up excellently to the birth of the baby. Ron is such a nice man... And I don't blame Hermione for wanting a little freedom after suffering from the Weasleys' over-attentiveness. She is a very independent person, after all. :)
Very much looking forward to reading the epilogue,
PFP
Hold-Your-Hippogriffs chapter 10 . 3/27/2004
That was sweet. I liked it very much!
zoreo09 chapter 10 . 3/26/2004
Wow! I can't wait for the epilogue! I have just started reading this story and I wanted to say that you make the characters act like they really do in the books!
bluehoax chapter 9 . 1/16/2004
LOVING THIS STORY!
*huggles Ron and Hermione plushies*
R/Hr forever ...anyway...yes I love this story, the plot and everything is great and everyone is pretty much in character )
and in answer to your questions...I think that it'll be a boy!
No wait..a girl!
Boy!
ack I'm arguing with myself _ anyway...update soon, this is awesome D
~~bluehoax
MaidM chapter 9 . 5/3/2003
thanks for writing more. very good
Auroa M chapter 9 . 4/20/2003
Great Story, I absolutely love it. But are Harry and Ginny ever going to actually come out and say that their together?