Reviews for Grey Eyes
no im castiel chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
What?! Tell her what!?
Dracohasmycat chapter 10 . 2/18/2017
This story was so great. Everything about it. All of it. Thank you for this. I feel so light and happy now.
Dracohasmycat chapter 9 . 2/18/2017
This makes me so happy.
Dracohasmycat chapter 8 . 2/18/2017
Sobbing... it was so hard reading through what all George was saying and all that about losing Fred and ugh.
Dracohasmycat chapter 4 . 2/18/2017
Aaah! What? I love Draco's POV. And his relationship with McGonagall. And this whole dang story.
Dracohasmycat chapter 3 . 2/17/2017
Sooo. Is Draco this owl? It's starting to drive me mad. And YES! I love Harry when he gets all idk, the eay he was towards that auror. Ah yes, makes me grin an evil little grin. Cower you peasant. So basically this fic us brilliant. Just really curious about this very Draco like owl.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2016
Awww so cute
CupCakeyyy chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
I LOVE IT!
Hancock23 chapter 10 . 12/30/2015
you have done an extremely good job with grey eyes. the story Is well paced with no forced scenarios. the premise is great. I really loved it and I cant wait to read more of your work.
CaelynAilene chapter 10 . 12/5/2015
Oh I love the tension here. I love the two lost souls finding each other. I really do think Harry would testify for Draco, sharing the story about the Manor and the Snatchers. Not sure Ron would take their relationship so well but I do like his softening bc of his own relationship with Hermione. I also love the portrayal of George and how he and Angelina just feel complete together. So sweet!
I know okay chapter 10 . 11/13/2015
Sweet ending.
I know okay chapter 9 . 11/13/2015
Oh, good Those two needed to have that talk. It could have easily gone wrong permanently.
I know okay chapter 8 . 11/13/2015
I'm glad he talked to someone about it.
I know okay chapter 7 . 11/13/2015
I wonder if Harry would have gotten that far without freaking out if he was sober.
I know okay chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
I am going to assume the Headmistress sent the pumpkin pie intentionally. I don't know anyone from the UK that even knows what pumpkin pie is like. They may have heard of it, seen a picture, very few have ever tried or wanted to try it. I know 5 Brits, 1 Scot, and 2 Irish people that were horrified by the concept of using pumpkin in that way. I said you're missing out. One of them even came to the states for Christmas and refused to try it or pecan pie. Now I want Thanksgiving to hurry up and get here. I always wondered how pumpkin juice in the books is supposed to taste like. None of their juices taste the same as ours, even if it's the same brand.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »