Reviews for How to bed a professor!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2/2020
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2019
Guest chapter 13 . 11/19/2018
What a complete waste of time!
Guest chapter 13 . 4/12/2018
Born in 20th Century chapter 13 . 10/15/2016
Lol the author's notes are longer than the chapter
vonHardenberg chapter 13 . 2/7/2016
Ar det mulig å sluttføre fortellinge. Entschuldige mein norwegish aber Ich wuerde gern die Geschichte bis zum Ende lesen. Please finish the story.
lilacwaffles chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
love this story
daisycb chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
Please finish this
hermionefan1983 chapter 7 . 5/19/2014
why didnt snape and hermione think of that before DUH! they didnt have sex because of this "Oh don't be like that, 'Mione, I didn't mean anything by it!" he shrugged, helplessly. "It is just that, if you were like, you know, a virgin, then wouldn't there be some blood, or wouldn't you feel at least a bit sore, or something?"

She opened her mouth to argue, but shut it, realising he had a point. She was a bit amazed that he, of all people, would think of that.

"And Snape", Harry continued, "he should feel something too, I mean.. I wouldn't know for I have never.. uhm, you know. But still, I think a lot of guys do feel something the next day.." he nodded his head in certainty.

"Maybe he did", she replied, "maybe that is why he is so confident of it, it would explain a lot!". She took a sip of one of the goblets, staring into the distance.
hermionefan1983 chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
but surely they would have sex juices on them if they had sex and like i said before she would be sore as its her first time! DUH
what REALLY happened?
hermionefan1983 chapter 5 . 5/19/2014
if severus just work up from a hang over why is he drinking alcohol again and asking hermione if she wants a drink also why didnt he give her a contracetion potion if he thinks they had sex?!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/19/2014
"Professor, do you think we.. uh.. you know.."

"NO!", came the emphatic reply.

and anyway snape said they didnt have sex!

The shock factor was diminishing, along with her tears, and with the return of her renowned sense of realism and logic came the realisation - she was not only naked in the centre of her potion professor's private bed chamber, but she had probably also lost her virginity to.. greasy, sleazy Snape!

but if she lost her virginity to him she would know as you would know if you had sex moreso if its your first time and anyway draco said nothing about MAKING them have sex

A sleeping potion had mysteriously mixed itself into the pumpkin punch drunk by both one head of house and one student, whereupon they'd been transported unseen back to the private chambers belonging to one of them. It had been long planned, and had succeeded with next to no hiccups
hermionefan1983 chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
but did the potion make them have sex?
derAnged.romAntic chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
So far I'm enjoying your story! Hahaha! I think Professor Snape would say "fornication", I giggled when I read that. I'm off to read the rest!