Reviews for How to bed a professor!
someone who likes ur story chapter 13 . 6/30/2003
OMG! I love your story! It's really, really good. I understand about your writer's block, but please try and update soon! Your story is really good, like I said before. Keep writing and don't give up!
minaminamina chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
bah! overload so i can't read the next chapter yet...but i will!
ChipStick chapter 13 . 6/27/2003
I just read your fic! Hehehe! This is the first Hermione/Snape one I've read. I'm a Ron/Hermione person at heart. But I still like it! Can't wait to see what happens next! Poor Ronnie :o( Thinking Hermione's un-pure now. Heehee.
MadEyePixie chapter 13 . 6/20/2003
Update, update, update! Please!
leeleeold chapter 2 . 6/14/2003
Its brilliant! Hehe poor Sevvy... and lucky Hermione! Lol... please make it sensitive Snape, will you? Good job, can't wait to read more!
Silent Cobra chapter 13 . 6/7/2003
This is great! More! Please! I would so kill Malfoy
Thundering Lights chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
gah, na! awesome so far. I love it..even if I am repulsed by er..certain scenes...containing snape and hermione sleeping. and u know i love those 2 lines...it's in my favs list :D
Evil Serpent Goddess chapter 5 . 5/30/2003
*laugh* don't you mean calm down, not calm damn? those are two very different words.
DracoisDelicious25 chapter 13 . 5/26/2003
WoW This is such a good fic! Ah! I can't wait to see what happens! Please continue! OMG You updated Chapter 12 in April? OMG I can't wait if your going to take so long! You have to write more! For your reviewers? Please? :)
mariteri chapter 13 . 5/15/2003
The story is great so far and I can't wait to read more. Some advice, two things really. First, about the writters block. Reread what you have so far and this will help you regain the insight that you had about the story and where you want it and the characters to go. I know it helps me. Second, you might think about having more story and less messages to the people that write the reviews. Nice and all, but for those of us not in the loop, so to say, they are meaningless bits that are taking up space your excellent story would have been. Just a thought. Good luck and hope to read more soon.
BluPhEoNiX22 chapter 13 . 5/8/2003
OMG! This has to be one of the most incredible stories I have ever read! I can't believe how emotionally captivating it is. Even though I know that Snape and Hermione didn't really sleep with each other,I can't help but feel the sheer horror that they feel. I wonder how Snape will deal with Ron. A memory charm perhaps?

I am completely captivated by how well you make their every emotion play out on the page, because as I read what they are feeling, I feel it too. You write the characters exactly as they should be, down to the very last whimper. My one exception to this is Draco. When I said ruthless on mugglenet, I meant it in that you capture the ruthlessness of Draco as best, if not better, than anyone I can imagine.

However, as I was reading his blackmailing demands, I couldn't help but think that humiliating Hermione in front of the class was not enough of a motive for pulling such a sinister prank suck as this. I believe that he could humiliate her well enough without having to go to such lengths as to get his head of house involved.

I believe that his demands or motives should parallel the immense degree of his actions. But as this is your story, and I have not seen the end of it, I will leave it at that.

The only other critical comment I wish to make is that the beginning of your story, although highly captivating, is lacking. We don't really get an explicit introduction, but we are thrown right into the plotline. Perhaps witnessing Draco and his cronies commiting the act would give the reader some more substance, as well as a little more detail, as we really dont see how they could get away with something so feindish.

All in all, I REALLY enjoyed reading this story and I cannot wait to see how it turns out. I have even recriuted my sister to read it. You are an exceptional writer and I eagerly await the next chapter in this twisted plot!

-BluPhEoNiX22

P.S. Forgive me for sounding like a know-it-all english teacher who is trying to change your story. Sometimes I get carried away with myself. Þ
Morima chapter 13 . 5/2/2003
This is FUN! You write so well! "Slytherin girls were already cackling like chickens, but Snape somehow seemed to miss this." ...Great. Awaiting the next chapter.
Garretto chapter 13 . 4/30/2003
hey... you told me to go here on mugglenet... all i know is that I love your story. Please keep it up b/c too many fanfics never get finished! lol. totally love where it is goin!

Garrett

aka Garretto123 on mugglenet
Marston Chicklet chapter 13 . 4/26/2003
im back! write more! and make ron have an eye twitch! (don't know y... but it would amuse me...)
iNiGmA chapter 13 . 4/25/2003