Reviews for Harry Potter and The New Powers
ShadowPaws2002 chapter 18 . 4/16
yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Delete-account-please-7617210 chapter 18 . 3/7
I really enjoy reading this story. I hope you will update very soon cause I can't wait to see what is going to happen.
Delete-account-please-7588739 chapter 18 . 3/6
I hope you will continue soon cause I can't wait to read more.
Vijay chapter 4 . 1/21
Well.. You have made me curious about the story but at the same time the repetation makes it boring. Till now.
2.5 out of 5.
Saissa chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Arabella Figg as the DADA teacher?

There is NO WAY a Squib can teach that class!
Embarrassed me chapter 5 . 10/27/2015
I thought it said Ass and Wipe instead of Ape and Wise ... oopsies!
Blazeb79 chapter 18 . 7/23/2015
I loved this story. It had action ,comedy, drama. I just wish you would finish it. Too good to let it sit here for years. Lol.
Blazeb79 chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
Lol funny chapter.
hpfanscs chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
A fun tale with many new twists.
Mighty Pen 20 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Man, this is almost unreadable. It needs some serious editing.
Dafuq chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
Put it in his pennies? Penis u mean and on?
LordMerlinEmrys chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
I like this story, but it is spoiled somewhat by the bad grammar. You may find it beneficial to look up comma splicing, how you order words, and English tenses.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
After every time someone talks you say something like 'said mysteriously trelawney' it should be trelawney mysteriously said just a little help it takes little bit before my mind can wrap around the way you are typing the story at the moment
Angelsrm chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
I'm sorry if this comes off bad, but you should really get a beta, if I had to guess I'd say your primary language isn't English and that you are using a translator, sorry again if I've hurt your feelings, but I believe this... Anyways, other than the writing in parts this is a good story! :)
HisSecretLover18 chapter 18 . 11/30/2012
What's going to happen next? Who will be Lily's godparents? I hope you update soon please.