Reviews for Memories Of Others
Should be rated K. It's a very childish story, and it's really hard for me to get through sometimes because of this, but overall its fairly decent. I think you would benefit a bit from exaggerating the horror, removing a bit of sillyness, and adding a bit more seriousness. That, or pick up some true comedy by taking the silly childish moments, and adding im some more serious dry-cut humor.

The first thing I noticed was the lack of real thought and such with how kurenai reacted to naruto's abilities - if he found something like that in the real narutoverse, I feel he would be trained a bit more professionally, exploiting the heck out of the memory transfer.

I think there would be a lot more exploitation in general.

Also, for the love of god, why would a trained elite team of rock-nin jounin get their asses handed to them by a bunch of genin and a couple leaf jonin? I was expecting huge danger and a large, nasty fight, instead I got this childish, comical, "oh no its the rock anbus, better knock em' out!" and I feel that it's a huge disrespect towards people who have spent their lives training to be veritable bad-asses.

Anyways, when you can get past the cringe, it makes for a pretty goos story, but I think it would benefit from people being taken seriously, and coming to an understanding that maturity, thought, exaggeration and seriousness are important elements to every story about child-soldier killing machines.

P.S. A man as secure, confident and sexual as jiraiya wouldn't have such a reaction to "kakashi and gai sunset jutsu" whatever that idea was. Ithink he'd just be able to appreciate the beauty in it, laughing it off later. If you as a writer are that insecure about homosexuality, just understand that you're limiting your characters by reflecting that onto them.

I would have written the scene to be something along the lines of jiraiya himself getting up and close with some nasty tentacle monsters or something ACTUALLY something to be afraid of, instead of two men in shorts hugging with a pretty sunset.
Neonlyphe chapter 11 . 4/5
Haha best counter to the sharingan ever
BaberKhan chapter 60 . 4/1
This is a good story (I mean one of the top ones), however, I can’t help but feel that some of the techniques of Naruto were over-admired by other characters, given that none of his techniques were original either except for that “sharing memory clones.” Furthermore, I believe Naruto could have used the sharing-memory clone technique in ways much better than done in this story.
D chapter 60 . 2/17
Fine story here. This is truly an example of decent literature. I won't speak of grammar or usage as they are passable excepting only the perfectionists purview. The story makes use of a change from the original version and subsequent changes to keep interest. As the story progresses the continual differentiation keeps one focused on learning what happens next. All in all I would rate this as one of the best fan-fictions I have read. The only fault I can find would be that it ends before the finale. Perhaps a continuation story has been written perhaps not. I can not help but be mildly disappointed that I will either finish here or search for the continuation.
garbuskeyon chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
Gai hides his intelligence because a shinobi's greatest weapon is deception
colvinben3040 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
Yes but the higher ninja in question could pull of more powerful combination techniques and have more chakra to burn because they didn't have to do the technique.
kyoanna chapter 1 . 11/22/2017
just as a note shadow clones would not be "full powered" they carry only a fraction of the chakra and dispel with a single hit. plus they would not be unlimited as they do take chakra and time to form. they also do not last indefinitely. so before each fight he'd have to grab and clone each ninja they wanted a clone of. given that many higher-tier shinobi know at least one clone technique this is not nearly as awesome as you make it appear. it's great for new genin up to chunin but aside from more variety by cloning his teammates it's not really any more powerful than we see in the show
Commander Teizan chapter 7 . 11/13/2017
Personality swapped so bad that Naruto /immediately gave up on the bell test!/ What the hell? Why?
Undeniably Uzumaki chapter 4 . 11/6/2017
The hime honorific feels VERY weird. Insanely so. This is Naruto, who has no sense of politeness. Using it is just... too awkward and unlike Naruto.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 15 . 10/29/2017
I’m happy for the changes!
Hoshi124 chapter 60 . 10/24/2017
And on a Cliffy.
Please post more.
fingerprint-by-fingerprint chapter 60 . 9/24/2017
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS! I really loved how you wrote Naruto and his interactions with others! If you ever decide to expand on this, I'd definitely be interested! Thanks for posting! :D
gunghoun chapter 2 . 9/18/2017
Naruto didn't use too MUCH chakra. I don't know how this became such pervasive fanon. It was Sasuke who used too much chakra to tree walk, Naruto kept using too LITTLE and would slide off the tree.
E.Richtofen chapter 60 . 9/4/2017
I enjoyed reading the story. I will be honest there some of the characters were pretty OOC, but it didn't make the story any less fun to read. A sequel actually would be really cool and I would read it in a heartbeat. I'm glad that Hirashin wasn't overpowered and you did come up with a couple counters for it. The NaruHina moments were also excellent too.
E.Richtofen chapter 59 . 9/4/2017
I love this new Team 7. I never thought Sai, Tayuya, and Fu would make such a great combination.
2,935 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »