Reviews for Memories Of Others
Nalini-Singh175 chapter 56 . 4/19
So far this has been amazing. My one criticism is the amount of POV and character hopping. With how many characters this story shifts between, Naruto is left feeling more like a useful tool, a side character to allow characters to meet and interact. While the application of said head hopping and POV changes aren't confusing and are done well it leaves me asking WHO is the MC here? OR is this a story focused on the main cast as a whole? Overall, ita a great story with interesting concepts, looking forward to reading the rest!
Zooming Avid Reader chapter 3 . 4/8
Does Naruto not notice what the shopkeeper said about the Uzumaki crest? Does he know about the Uzumaki clan
death390 chapter 4 . 4/5
Still enjoying the reread, do hope it eventually gets a sequel or rewrite.
LemonNinjaa chapter 60 . 4/2
Damn, this fic was amazing. So much had changed from canon and it was all so riveting omg, it was sad to see it end haha
JerHat chapter 45 . 3/16
Bleh. Shame. Ruined a good story. Should have just run with it instead of desperately backpedaling and caving like a 13 year old boy to his girlfriend.
JerHat chapter 14 . 3/15
Chapter 14 is a logic fail. GG.
bill4994 chapter 20 . 3/1
As I said before your story is LOL funny !
bill4994 chapter 19 . 3/1
I DO LOVE the humor of your story , especially the scene at the Hot Springs
when Jiraiya realizes who is present . LOL !
bill4994 chapter 18 . 3/1
Congratulations ! Another good read with mild humor and continue to grow Naruto's legend !
bill4994 chapter 17 . 3/1
A very good chapter , well thought out and a pleasure to read .
bill4994 chapter 15 . 2/28
I am sorry if most of my reviews seem to be repeating the same things over and over endlessly , but I sincere in my praise ! Good idea bringing SOAT to try to nab Naruto , getting ready for some heavy action soon .

bill4994 chapter 14 . 2/28
Another great chapter , with a little humor and setting up for some action in the near future ! Good job ! Keep on trucking !

bill4994 chapter 13 . 2/28
Once again a great chapter , full of humor and enough character action to keep my interest .

bill4994 chapter 12 . 2/28
I am still amused by your humor and innovated ideas for this story ! Great work on keeping the flow of the scenes so consistent !

bill4994 chapter 11 . 2/28
Your ability to bring humor into strange situations continues to impress me . I really enjoyed the Sasuki incident and Kiba messing with Hinata and Shino scolding him , while admitting it was funny .

3,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »