Reviews for The Good Moments
Ice chapter 22 . 8/15
This story has me in tears. I absolutely love it.
BRICKDUST chapter 22 . 7/2
Brilliant story one of the bets I've read thank you
LilyWhite KittyWake chapter 17 . 6/24
gosh dang. i almost stopped reading at "2:15 in the morning". but instead i just stopped, took a break, and picked it back up. then that last line just about killed me. theyve barely known RJ, dick's only had him for what? a month? the others had just found out his existence and now hes gone. it managed to pull the entire family together, how is this loss going stop everyone from falling apart.
I honestly don't care if you update this story or not because chapter 22, in my opinion, can be read as a stand alone chapter which leaves an ambiguous, open ending to what Dick will do and what will become of his internal crisis. I love it. I love this story, your characterization of everyone and Dick's turmoil. I love that Bruce is finally getting shit on for his actions and Tim and Jason are stepping up for their brother. Even Alfred and Cass and Babs it's just too good. I love that Rj's passing, while tragic, is realistic and he didn't survive so we can explore a Dick who truly is at the end of his rope at a time where the whole universe seems to need him.
Anyways it is 2020 and I hope you're in a good place wherever you are. You are a talented writer
rgjflood chapter 11 . 2/25
My gosh Tim and cass are awesome
rgjflood chapter 9 . 2/25
Ok so it might get worse but this is good. This is okay and now I’m sad because it might get worse
steelec1 chapter 22 . 2/18/2019
Please bring this to conclusion.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/13/2019
I really love this story.
Please update or just post a comment saying somthing.
NRATQH chapter 22 . 11/12/2018
This fic is amazing. It's utterly amazing. It's one of the best I've ever read. It's one that feels incredibly similar to what a comic book storyline would be like and it follows that pattern proudly and with respect.

I absolutely love and adore this fic. I love how you wrote the utter tragedy of RJ's death. I love how you made readers love him and took him away. I love how you wrote the Batfam going through it all. I love how all of this inevitably leads to something bigger.

I love how you write someone with mind numbing depression. I love how you wrote dick as being exhausted with all that he is and all that he's done. And I love how much faith others still have in him and how much they are willing to still stand by him to help him the way he has helped them. I love how everyone understand his grief. He isn't made to feel guilty about feeling it because it is horrible. But I love how much they just simply love him no matter what because their friendship and family bond runs that deep.

I LOVE how much tim defended his brother. I love how Tim knew that dick wasn't strong enough to be leaned on right now so instead tim tried to be strong himself. I love how much faith tim has not only in his world (no matter how much it has sucked) but also in the people in it. Even if it's just Dana winters.

This fic has been amazing On so many levels and I really hope you continue it. But at the same time, thank you for giving us as much as you have
Guest chapter 22 . 6/3/2018
Daaaang that escalated.
Rookblonkorules chapter 3 . 5/30/2018
I do have to agree with Ladymirth regarding Jason, but I loved Cass's reflections on the child.
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 5/30/2018
Aww, I love how quickly Cass got RJ to calm down.
Was it Tarantula? The mother?
Marmite Hogaboom chapter 22 . 5/20/2018
Hi I've just finished chapter 22 and not sure if I'm crying or have become numb.
So much happens and there is a hell of a lot of despair despite the title of the story.
Please keep writing
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 22 . 5/17/2018
Wow. This is absolutely amazing! I'm glad I didn't stop reading after the little guy passed, because I almost did. You've got a fantastic writing style and I can't wait for more of this story.
Pixie07 chapter 22 . 5/8/2018
Great chapter, love this story so much