Reviews for The Good Moments
steelec1 chapter 22 . 2/18
Please bring this to conclusion.
I really love this story.
Please update or just post a comment saying somthing.
NRATQH chapter 22 . 11/12/2018
This fic is amazing. It's utterly amazing. It's one of the best I've ever read. It's one that feels incredibly similar to what a comic book storyline would be like and it follows that pattern proudly and with respect.

I absolutely love and adore this fic. I love how you wrote the utter tragedy of RJ's death. I love how you made readers love him and took him away. I love how you wrote the Batfam going through it all. I love how all of this inevitably leads to something bigger.

I love how you write someone with mind numbing depression. I love how you wrote dick as being exhausted with all that he is and all that he's done. And I love how much faith others still have in him and how much they are willing to still stand by him to help him the way he has helped them. I love how everyone understand his grief. He isn't made to feel guilty about feeling it because it is horrible. But I love how much they just simply love him no matter what because their friendship and family bond runs that deep.

I LOVE how much tim defended his brother. I love how Tim knew that dick wasn't strong enough to be leaned on right now so instead tim tried to be strong himself. I love how much faith tim has not only in his world (no matter how much it has sucked) but also in the people in it. Even if it's just Dana winters.

This fic has been amazing On so many levels and I really hope you continue it. But at the same time, thank you for giving us as much as you have
Guest chapter 22 . 6/3/2018
Daaaang that escalated.
Rookblonkorules chapter 3 . 5/30/2018
I do have to agree with Ladymirth regarding Jason, but I loved Cass's reflections on the child.
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 5/30/2018
Aww, I love how quickly Cass got RJ to calm down.
Was it Tarantula? The mother?
Marmite Hogaboom chapter 22 . 5/20/2018
Hi I've just finished chapter 22 and not sure if I'm crying or have become numb.
So much happens and there is a hell of a lot of despair despite the title of the story.
Please keep writing
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 22 . 5/17/2018
Wow. This is absolutely amazing! I'm glad I didn't stop reading after the little guy passed, because I almost did. You've got a fantastic writing style and I can't wait for more of this story.
Pixie07 chapter 22 . 5/8/2018
Great chapter, love this story so much
FM BOOKS ALL THE WAY chapter 22 . 5/8/2018
Loooved it
Fae 206 chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
totally loved it. :) Hope i have time to read more tomorrow but truly flawless characters. I am completely captivated by this fic. Thank you so much for writing it and you have such talent in writing. Again thanks for sharing
ThreeBlackCats chapter 22 . 5/6/2018
I go away for the weekend and come back to another installment of "Dick Grayson and the terrible, no good, very bad life" with a side order of the end of the world. Good surprise.

Under ordinary circumstances sending Dick against Superbly Prime may make sense but in his current mental state he probably shouldn't be near any battlefields at all. But desperate times...Now they just have to hope he pulls through
Guest chapter 22 . 5/5/2018
Wow! Such an amazing story! I love how you write emotions. there isn't a lot of writers who can write emotions like this it's just feels so raw and amazing.
I loved all the small details about this story ! also liked how young you write Jason is and how obvious in the way he talks, how his conversation with Amy went.
And boy Dick is a whole another story, being depressed and seeing the world burning, he thinks his best friend is dead, Donna asking him to save the world it must be so hard, and showing him barely holding up and listening to superboy prime made me sad. but seeing the ending and how hopeful tim is may change his mind a little bit.
I also love how Dick's outlook to life has changed? Even if its for worse because how can you go through all this without changing.
I loved this story for a long long time and it keeps getting better! and again i can't describe how well you can write emotions. There are some parts of this story i kept thinking about for days! You're such an amazing writer, keep up the good work!
jam2014 chapter 22 . 5/5/2018
Well this is getting really interesting! Waiting to see what comes next! Great writing! Thank you!
Eofisis chapter 22 . 5/5/2018
So I was wrong (like always) I'm so glad you update you're story is so good it gets better every time that I read it so many plot twist that you don't see coming. I'm not sure if everything is going to be ok for Dick but at this point all that I hope is that neither Tim or Donna die cause that gonna break Dick beyond possible, I wish RJ was aƱive that would be so much better for Dick but I can only wish.