Reviews for Raindrops
csifan1 chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
I will bet you Greg would like to go with Sara out to the parking lot and jump around in the rain.I am like you,I love the fact,it helps me get to sleep.
Amy Tenesa chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
*Sings* Raindrops keep falling on my head.

Good excellent story! Wish it woudl rain here. :-) But excellent. They both used to play a game when they were younger. The same game. They should have gone out into the rain though.
Desirae chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
I loved this piece. The way that it was just about rain...it's something that is simple but you brought the meaning behind it out. Excellent job and I hope they play the raindrop game too.
Jane Doe chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
So nice and perfect. And those restraints put on by society don't mean crap to me. I still run in the rain. Believe it or not I go exploring. (lame I know!) Oh well. Your story was really great and I hope Sara and Grissom race raindrops together too!lol.

~Jane
vigirl chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
I liked on the G/S list, and I still do...nicely characterized, and it's a great image to use-the slow progress of raindrops. Great job with the G/S convo, and subtle bonding-it's really nice to see...
generalnothingness chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
I loved it. I hope Sara and Grissom can play the rain drop game together also!.
amido-black chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
This was a great story! My sister and I used to play that raindrop game all of the time when we were younger, so that brought back some wonderful memories. :) By the way, I may be "too old" for it, but I still jump in puddles every time it rains and I'm proud of it. Write on!