Reviews for Finding Paradise In Ruins
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2019
Ich liebe diese Geschichte und ich würde mich sehr freuen wenn sie weitergeht.
Robby the Cyber Warrior chapter 11 . 3/19/2018
Ok, that cliffhanger was mean. I'm excited for the next chapter, whenever it comes
CarvieCamfia chapter 11 . 11/25/2017
Update please and when Carlos wakes up, please could you get Evie to kiss him and they fall in love as I'm a huge fan of them both and love them
rebekahpsweatman81 chapter 10 . 11/2/2017
when's the next chapter coming
Paradise-san786 chapter 9 . 5/6/2016
Very interesting and definitely confusing at the end chapter, but it was also very heartwarming (the award ceremony, Jane/Audrey moments, CARLOS MOVING *squeals uncontrollably internally*), tear-jerking (Chad moments (he needs a hug), the award ceremony again, Mal and Doug moment), adorable (Ben, I swear was so adorable in this chapter and Doug) and funny (the Isle gang funny moments, The Knights interacting with the Villains).

I loved the Isle gang, their personalities and characters are very interesting and I like reading how they act together, I bet they'll become a close knit team like the ex-Isle gang... but you know they won't admit to that so easily.

Okay if I thought the other chapters were confusing, this one definitely takes the cake. I don't know what to expect in the next chapter, but I'm definitely looking forward to finding out, this was a brilliantly long chapter and had a lot packed in. I can't wait to find out how you'll piece everything together and how it'll come out.
IWantColouredRain chapter 9 . 3/25/2016
Great chapter
kjay15 chapter 9 . 3/15/2016
Review Time :

- Wow, right off the bat with UGH CHAD.

- Barely any good, Adam. BARELY. He doesn't deserve those samples. Smh.

- WHY WOULD YOU GIVE HIM A PEN?! He can potentially hurt himself or others with it! Especially if you snuck it in and didn't tell anybody or give anybody a little heads up! C'mon, Adam! Anything that needed noting could simply be remembered, couldn't it? Or get someone else, a guard maybe?, to jot down Chad's thoughts with the bars separating them?

- "I'll survive." But will the person you potentially stab with it?

- UGH ADAM. STOP. STOP COMFORTING THE KID.

- *rolling up sleeeves* Adam's gonna come back and find a guard with pen lodged in his/her throat and Chad gone. Just wait.

- Cruella!

- Docks? What's happening at the docks? Is it Jaqueen (Jafar x Evil Queen) time?!

- Oh, it's actually Freddie x Diego time! Frediego? Dieggie? Hmm... Auradonian Knights on the Isle? Is this good or bad news?

- Wait, my memories gone foggy. Is Niraya taking care of Beelzebub? Is that who they're referring to as the girl talking to the Knights? If so, then why would they be worried about getting in trouble for not being in school? Niraya's obviously not.

- Ben totally recruited Evie as his wingman to his wingman status for Audrey. Did that make sense? Either way, #TheDinghySails

- For a second I thought Beelzebub could talk. But nope, Niraya!

- Jeez, Diego, you've got some soft skin if Freddie's comment upset you that much, haha. Though, it's understandable with your cousin's predicament and all. Bad Chad.

- "It's not hard to SPOT a de Vil." HA! Niraya I love you so much.

- "Was that a pun?" No, Diego, of course not...

- De nada :)

- "Well, not all the time." Oh, Jay... teenagers... lol. I think it'd be fun to see Evie making clothes not only for Auradonians, but shipping them back to the Isle because they're probably lacking in that department, over there.

- ANTHONY! And Beelzebub likes him...? Oh, duh! Lucifer!

- No! Anthony you better not help your step-cousin! Help the person your step-cousin put into a coma!

- "Can I hold the cat?" Okay, Chad, your supposed-EVIL step-cousin just went way above you on the likeable chart. Though, you were already at the bottom, so...

- ANXELIN! And she's joining the tourney team!

- Jane, what're you getting at...?

- Oh, yeah. It didn't occur to me that Mal and Ben's "spot" was now, probably, the worst place for any of them to be. Thanks, CHAD.

- I swear if these monsters used the spell, "Bibbido Bobbidi Boo", to hurt Carlos I'm gonna knock some heads.

- Alright! Auradonian-Isler Team-Up! (Though, I doubt either side is all-too pleased about it.)

- Jafar, you've gotten wiser. I like it.

- Cruella's "You must be lost" was pretty awesome, I have to admit. It's interesting to see Auradonian's on the Isle, and nice to see they're not scared of the villains at all. TREEHOUSE TIME!

- HE MOVED. HE MOVED! AHHHHHHHHHH! (FINALLY! THANK YOU!.!.!)

- THE BOX IS MISSING. THIS IS NOT GOOD. NOT GOOD AT ALL.

- I had to read the video-recording of Carlos and Chad twice because it was so confusing, haha, but in a mysterious kind of way. So, did, like, Chad hurt Carlos after recording? Or... what?

- And now GINNY! I'm predicting Harriet Hook, Claudine Frollo, and the Gaston twins will show up, eventually, too.

- And now I hate Ginny. I'm so sorry, Anthony.

- Oh, maybe Cruella's gonna take Harriet, Claudine, and the Gaston's place, haha.

- Okay, Chad's wrist and the fact he was crying does NOTHING to win me over. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

- Well, at least she doesn't completely dislike her nephew, I guess. I have a feeling Carlos impacted majorly on that.

- THE DINGHY'S SAILING! THE DINGHY IS SAILING!

- "Or because we played the most boring game of musical chairs ever?" Oh, Lonnie. Haha. Love the chair designs! And the parents' reactions were probably priceless.

- Awards!.!.!.!.!.!.! I loved Evie and Mal's speeches—and the end with all the Isle kids cackling like hyenas was hilarious to read. Cruella's reaction made it even more perfect.

- Rotten-to-the-Choreography would sound way better, Mal! *high-fives*

- Adam clapping for Audrey was heart-warming, especially considering he and Belle thought of Audrey as an annoying kiss-up before back when she was still dating Ben.

- And the same treatment for Carlos' name being called. STOP MAKING MY HEART FILL WITH JOY! (And, aww, Jay's voice cracked.)

- Well, Doug just had to go and break my heart now, didn't he?

- "We miss you." "We love you." "We'll see you tomorrow." OKAY SERIOUSLY THIS ISNT COOL WHAT WHY IS THERE WATER LEAKING OUT OF MY FACE. YOU EVIL EVIL PERSON. RUDE. (And JAY WAS THE ONE TO SAY "WE LOVE YOU" OH MY HEART.)

- WAIT WAIT CADENCE CAUGHT ON. OMG CADENCE IS ME. WE KNOW WHAT's UP JAY LOOK OUT.

- I really feel bad for Cinderella and Charming—but NOT FOR CHAD. BAD CHAD.

- Ben laughing and giggling on camera from Jane's joke is probably the cutest thing ever.

- Belle & Adam dancing is A in my book—especially with Doug and Carlos' invention playing the music. :)

- Dinghy Dancing!

- Okay where did Mal and Doug go? Are they the only ones?

- Oh, the bathroom. Never mind!

- That's literally the first time I've ever read anything between Mal and Doug interacting. It was amazing! Bravo!

- You mean the inevitable Jaylos, right Jay? Haha.

- 23 is Jay's tourney-jersey number, isn't it? ;)

Amazing chapter! Loved all the build-up with the Isle kids and the seemingly-reconnecting between Auradon and the Isle, as the Knights ventured onto the island. The award ceremony was written perfectly, and the dance after featured a dancing Belle and Adam, which made it even more perfect. I can't wait to see what you've got in store for the next chapter.
pinksakura271 chapter 9 . 3/14/2016
Alright this was LONG! The samples Adam brought Chad, in his situation I suggest YOU EAT IT HARMING! Now the Academic achievements dinner very nice. Of course Mal, Evie & Jay expected Carlos's award on his behalf. Ben not caring about the seating arrangements, I figured that he & Mal's were the only ones he cared about. YES! Mal being Ben's Queen is beyond obvious. (Sweet Smile) Mal missing her & Ben's special place the Enchanted Lake, understandable before all this horror occurred.
Carlos's dream was well nice yet disturbing. Mal really walks into the boys bathroom well she got into a beautiful chat with Doug. :-)
Evie singing Creulla's famous song cute. CARLOS TWITCH YAY! It was small but it was there. That's beautiful progress.
Now the investigator talking with Creulla was rude & wrong. I mean really it was "easier" talking to Evil Queen & Jafar.
Freddie (leader sweet), Diego, Niraya was great. Than them going to Ginny Gothel (little bitch), however they got Anthony Tremaine (HUGE jerk) to argree. Freddie I'm impressed even Mal had trouble dealing with him. ;-)
TokioJapon chapter 6 . 2/21/2016
I wish I wasn't such a slow reader and could read this more often. Omg I just love the interactions and characterizations of everyone. The story is sweet yet heartbreaking but also mysterious. I wonder who has that other talkie but Ugh I'm so behind I bet that's been already been revealed. Lol

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/16/2016
I'm getting the feeling that the VK's parents actually do love them?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/16/2016
Does this mean that Cruella loves Carlos?
Paradise-san786 chapter 8 . 2/1/2016
Wow there are so much clues, so much to piece together, I don't know where to start. Good luck to the investigators/detectives, they'll need it cause I can barely keep track (I'm sick so I'm blaming that for slow brain process.)

This chapter was so cute, sweet, mysterious, sad and I just wanna grab and maim the creeps that followed Carlos around. Freaking stalkers, they have nothing better to do, do they and he was totally outnumbered, so NOT fair. Double not fair.

The Jay and Carlos moments were squeal worthy, especially all the flirting dream-Jay was doing. I think Carlos wants Jay to be that bold with him in real life (other than putting him in a headlocks).

Aww Chad, punishing yourself any further isn't going to help your family or make them hate you (I don't think Cinderella could hate her family members e.g. her red-head stepsister. I still feel sorry for him, but he's letting himself drawn in self pity. If he has his mother and father's stubbornness on not giving up (his dad not giving up on finding Cinderella and Cinderella defying her stepmother each time and doing things her way) he could so totally show everyone that he is a victim in this as much as Carlos is... well not as much as Carlos, but Chad was used and that's not fair on him.

Sickness is making my mind fuzzy, so as far as I can see you ain't got one mistake anywhere, so well done to ya as usual. Same goes for coming up with theories, I'm just plain confused at the moment, but Chad's comment of 'Mother's don't always know best' kinda reminds me of Mother Gothel... is she linked? I have many questions, main ones are - Are they close to finding out who did it? Cause I wanna knooow now. Is Carlos going to wake up soon? Wake him up already and lastly will you be updating soon? I can't handle this suspense, I told you I'm bad at it and you're too good at writing it.

Again awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one *smiles, posts the review, then deflates on the desk tiredly*
IWantColouredRain chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
Oh my, my
Gokartgirl chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
NEW CHAPTER! Ok let's see "mother doesn't know best" Mother Gothal! and a shadow? ... The Voodoo guy from Princess and the Frog? I forgot his name. Dr. F-something. Honey? Who's connected to honey that's a villain? Ummm... I don't know. Whoever's behind this I hope they're not after Mal, Evie, and Jay too. I love this story so much! I'm so into it trying to figure out the mastermind behind all this. I'm also starting to ship EQ and Jafar because off his story lol keep up the AMAZING work! I can't wait for the next chapter! :D
biankies chapter 8 . 1/17/2016
Yay another update! I am glad they are getting a little closer to helping Carlos.