Reviews for Say Anything
Guest chapter 10 . 9/26/2019
Brilliant story. Thank you.
natters chapter 10 . 12/28/2018
Good fic
Guest chapter 10 . 6/16/2018
Simply loved this
josiebell391 chapter 10 . 10/2/2017
don't know how I missed this story thank you loved it
Tom Knutson chapter 10 . 6/27/2017
OUTSTANDING! ! ! ! ! PLEASE KEEP WRITING! ! ! !
Ky03elk chapter 10 . 2/5/2016
We won't, Sir," Castle tells her. "We'll continue to be beneficial to this team."

Happy dancing all around the room, they got the wake up they needed, and they get to stay together! Whoohooo thanks for a realistic and intriguing journey and of course beautiful Caskett!
Ky03elk chapter 9 . 2/5/2016
Trust me, Castle. You'll know when I'm propositioning you."

He makes a little strangled noise as she moves back over to her desk to gather her things.

"You comin' Castle?"

Oh giggles, happy sighs and smiles and a future, regardless of what it may look like. Wonderful.
Ky03elk chapter 8 . 2/5/2016
"I told her the truth," she gets out, her fingernails digging into his back, piercing through the fabric of his shirt. Castle's brow furrows in confusion at the sudden admission, his mind lost and scattered amidst the horror of the last fifteen minutes, but Kate lifts her head, her lips grazing his jaw. "I told Hendrix the truth. Castle, I love you too."

I'm fine. Well not really, I'm a blubbering mess of tension and happy tears and sorrow at pressing the next button. Well damn...
Ky03elk chapter 7 . 2/5/2016
Well, that was answer enough for him.

Rick nods his agreement, suppressing the smug smile that begs to be freed; it would be nice to have his lips turning upwards for a change.

I laughed harder than appropriate at the happiness he experienced in the mess of all this.
Ky03elk chapter 6 . 2/5/2016
I wasn't," Hendrix says slowly. "But now I feel obligated to ask. Do you have feelings for Mr. Castle, Detective?"

Oh Beckett, open mouth, insert foot! That's not a question she should be answering to Hendrix. Eeeek.
Ky03elk chapter 5 . 2/5/2016
This is it. This is where he has to lie to save their asses.

"Both."

That's not technically a lie, is it?

Um not technically... Maybe. Lol. And I thought he did very well, storming off would have been my first reaction!
Ky03elk chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
The blonde is the shrink. It's starting, the possible beginning of the end. And she doesn't want to be here to watch it crumble before her eyes.

This is not right! Not right I tell you! Sob, sob, sob. And they were so close to telling each other. More sobbing.
Ky03elk chapter 3 . 2/5/2016
His own chest clenches at that, the mention of Beckett's shooting still a subject that causes his heart to constrict and his throat to close up. He doubts that will ever change.

"Mother-"

Mother always knows best and Castle should completely listen to every word of it!
Ky03elk chapter 2 . 2/5/2016
Beckett," he calls, attempting to sit up and reach out for her, hissing when the movement causes him pain. All she does is cause him pain- "Kate, don't-"

I was right but for all the wrong reasons, this is so much more destroying than a bullet :(
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Castle!" Her voice goes unheard, helpless to warn him, useless to stop the man who pulls the trigger.

Oh hot damn this is going to pull the heart strings. Sob.