Reviews for Venenum Vinco Bane
kangaroo chapter 33 . 11/18/2003
that was so cute! aww, liked this ending too, could be so rude as to ask if I could have a loan of the idea for Sirius and Sev being twins and the cats, please, for my own fic. Credit will go to you and I will tell you the name when it is posted

Love kangaroo
Lindiel Eryn chapter 33 . 11/18/2003
I liked it better with ginny alive, but the thirteen years later part was really good. Whoever could have imagined that Harry Potter, Gryffindor extraordinaire, would one day become head of Slytherin.
samson chapter 33 . 11/18/2003
both endings were so good but i think i will stick to the happy ending! liked a fic where severus kept young. wonderful!
Arizosa chapter 33 . 11/18/2003
EEK I loved it! It was wonderfull and beautifully carved poetry and your the equicite Godess who does it all!

Poor Harry, so he tried ne? *sigh* We'll always love you Harry, to death.
silaqui chapter 33 . 11/17/2003
it takes talent to be both sappy and slytherin, believe me, i know!
sdfadf chapter 19 . 11/17/2003
draco's cool...eating a spoon and a house elf! hahaha!
fuck off already chapter 33 . 11/17/2003
Definitely liked the second ending better. Awesome story. Except for the growing-huge part, Medusa is very reminiscent of a certain black cat from the anime Trigun... a coincidence, perhaps? :)
Ryceqyeen13 chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
Riveting , I read it in one day. You have great

talent. You story comes alive and you can see in you mind everything you are reading.

Love your take on Malfoy.

Sad she(GINNY) died.

Love the touch with the cats.

I give it a 10/10. I look forward to reading more of your work.

Bravo !
Aurumlupi chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
Now this ending is much better! Yes, I like it a lot more than the other one.

~Auria
Mija chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
I like this chapter, but I think I like the other one beter. It was a little happier. Other then Ron going to the "Dark Side"
MedNar chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
*happy tears run down cheeks* Aw! I read all the way through (you'll see I reviewed at chapter 5 when I had to leave, and I tried to review at chapter 11 when I had to leave again, but it didn't like me. Then I just left it up after chapter 32. *grins*) in one day and it was wonderful! I applaud you! My friend was all 'ick' when I told her it was SS/HG (what's wrong with Tara? That's like, one of the best pairs!), but I kept pounding her with all the funny parts. Which there was lots of. *hugs*

I am looking forward to a sequel, if you include one. I prefer chapter 32, where Ginny does come back. I was slightly confused with the note thing, but just accepted it and moved on. :) I did like this chapter's ending though, about how 'Ginny' was there. I never really liked HP/GW stories (there's only one other that I'm ok with that pairing, Luna the Moonmonster's AoT series) but this one was very well done. I applaud you. *smiles*
Heston chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
Very nice... i enjoyed this ending much better than the original. The original just seemed too quick fix..and honestly not all ife this that easy. It's nice to have a bit of reality reflected in a fic. Your writting talents never cease to amaze me, me dear. Keep up the good work...and keep supplying me with all this great fiction... i'm addicted ya know... ;)
Romm chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
Good fic, sad... but good.
Shahanna chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
Harry as head of Slytherin... /love/ it!
SSSRoaB chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
*sniffles* *tear leaks out of eye* That was the wonderfulest(izzat a word? well, now it is.) story. Please update your other stories soon, please! *bursts out crying* Why, Saerry, why? Why /GINNY/, of all people? You've succeeded in making Harry vewwy sad. *boohoohoo* Ahem.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »