Reviews for Venenum Vinco Bane
Romm chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
Good fic, sad... but good.
Shahanna chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
Harry as head of Slytherin... /love/ it!
SSSRoaB chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
*sniffles* *tear leaks out of eye* That was the wonderfulest(izzat a word? well, now it is.) story. Please update your other stories soon, please! *bursts out crying* Why, Saerry, why? Why /GINNY/, of all people? You've succeeded in making Harry vewwy sad. *boohoohoo* Ahem.
KarenDetroit chapter 18 . 11/16/2003
I am thoroughly enjoying this!
Scarlet Edition chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
wow. you too? I'm also a Slytherin who is hopelessly a romantic. *sigh* Oh well. I must go and write a new story, for the sake of my insanity to stay at bay
Apostrophe chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
Oh, I like this ending -much- better. Thank you. It seems to fit the rest of the story better and is beautifully written. I must admit, I would love to see how Harry fits as Head of Slytherin, so I hope that you have that plot-point in the sequel (even if it isn't from my preferred ending). Again, thank you for writing this.
Kemenran chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
More plase.
ReflectionsOfReality chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
Damn it!

Absolutely horrible alternate ending, horrible.

You figured if you did not make us cry with the last few chapters that you would force some tears with this!

OK very emotional, very well written. Beggs for a decent sequel when enough plot bunnies gang up on you.

Thanks for a GOOD STORY

Reflections OTR
MedNar chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
Yay! This chapter was funny! 'Unfortunatly, I have no idea what you're talking about and can have no opinion.' ‘Welcome to Torture 101. Please scream when you need assistance.’ I love the lines in this chapter! And I loved the prank, and how Ron is mad but Harry/Hermione are being friends with Ethan. I'm reviewing here because I might have to leave suddenlyI'm only still here because my mom had to go somewhere.

I'm gonna keep reading!
Kaiya Darkwolf chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
i think i prefer this ending. but i'm not sure.

if you're writing the sequeal to the other ending is there any chance of writing one for this endng too?

Tigerlily chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
This chapter made me so sad.

But I want to thank you for finishing this story, I've enjoyed reading it!

sequel you say..I love sequels:D I hope you will write it.
grumpygrim chapter 16 . 11/15/2003
Cool story so far _ but what does 'Heng' mean? Lol! Oh and what is that story u mentioned earlier by Lady of the Night called? Cos i can't find it... :) PLEASE UPDATE NOT MYSELF
YaseiRaiden chapter 32 . 11/12/2003
*boy walks by, stares at girl sitting at the computer, blinks, walks into master bedroom*

"Is she alright?"

"Who?" Boy points toward the computer.

The man turns to look, blinks, looks down at watch, blinks, and looks back up at his son. "...An hour?"

*blinks* "Oh, dear..."

Mean while!

Yasei staring in shock at computer screen, crying her eyes out. *Picks eyes back up, puts them back in sockets.* Grins goofily... *EXPLODES*

AH! WOW! HOLY SHITE!...*blinks*...*deep breath* Wow! THIS is why you are my favorite writer. *stares at muses* You, you, you made me cry! I actually cried! Wow!

This story was just...incredable! I was really wondering if Sev and Herm would need to keep all sharp objects away from Harry. Poor guy. Wow...what an unbelievable ending. So, Harry died in the other time? Jeezuz!

*smiles happily* I'd hug you all, but I'm not sure what Atra would think...besides Luka might kill me... Teenager stands menacingly behind Yasei, holding a frying pan. [Damn straight! Now, if only I could get you to write like that!] *looks longingly at Saerry's muses* That's muse. Bugger... [I heard that!] *bug eyes* ANYWAY! LOVE THE STORY! GOTTA RUN! E-MAIL ME! *runs, Luka on her heal*

*runs back* BTW! Love Not Myself! Please write another chapter soon! *winks at Atra* [Argg!] BYE! *runs away*
Lindiel Eryn chapter 32 . 11/11/2003
*sighs with relief* I thought I was going to have to totally ream you out for killing Ginny, but you brought her back, thank merlin!
Arizosa chapter 32 . 11/11/2003
Yeah I've something to say! I'm angry at you for killing off Ginny! ! ! I sat here crying you #&%#!...But I liked the scene of Herm finding Nev. that was a nice scene. But I hate you for killing off Ginny like that! *sulk* But I liked how you brought her back though...that was a good idea cuse Diablo knows what I'd do to ye! *growl*

Now...get going on NM and I'll forgive yeh for everything! Shoo! Shoo!
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »