Reviews for Venenum Vinco Bane
Aurumlupi chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
Now this ending is much better! Yes, I like it a lot more than the other one.

~Auria
Mija chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
I like this chapter, but I think I like the other one beter. It was a little happier. Other then Ron going to the "Dark Side"
MedNar chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
*happy tears run down cheeks* Aw! I read all the way through (you'll see I reviewed at chapter 5 when I had to leave, and I tried to review at chapter 11 when I had to leave again, but it didn't like me. Then I just left it up after chapter 32. *grins*) in one day and it was wonderful! I applaud you! My friend was all 'ick' when I told her it was SS/HG (what's wrong with Tara? That's like, one of the best pairs!), but I kept pounding her with all the funny parts. Which there was lots of. *hugs*

I am looking forward to a sequel, if you include one. I prefer chapter 32, where Ginny does come back. I was slightly confused with the note thing, but just accepted it and moved on. :) I did like this chapter's ending though, about how 'Ginny' was there. I never really liked HP/GW stories (there's only one other that I'm ok with that pairing, Luna the Moonmonster's AoT series) but this one was very well done. I applaud you. *smiles*
Heston chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
Very nice... i enjoyed this ending much better than the original. The original just seemed too quick fix..and honestly not all ife this that easy. It's nice to have a bit of reality reflected in a fic. Your writting talents never cease to amaze me, me dear. Keep up the good work...and keep supplying me with all this great fiction... i'm addicted ya know... ;)
Romm chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
Good fic, sad... but good.
Shahanna chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
Harry as head of Slytherin... /love/ it!
SSSRoaB chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
*sniffles* *tear leaks out of eye* That was the wonderfulest(izzat a word? well, now it is.) story. Please update your other stories soon, please! *bursts out crying* Why, Saerry, why? Why /GINNY/, of all people? You've succeeded in making Harry vewwy sad. *boohoohoo* Ahem.
KarenDetroit chapter 18 . 11/16/2003
I am thoroughly enjoying this!
Scarlet Edition chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
wow. you too? I'm also a Slytherin who is hopelessly a romantic. *sigh* Oh well. I must go and write a new story, for the sake of my insanity to stay at bay
Apostrophe chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
Oh, I like this ending -much- better. Thank you. It seems to fit the rest of the story better and is beautifully written. I must admit, I would love to see how Harry fits as Head of Slytherin, so I hope that you have that plot-point in the sequel (even if it isn't from my preferred ending). Again, thank you for writing this.
Kemenran chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
More plase.
ReflectionsOfReality chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
Damn it!

Absolutely horrible alternate ending, horrible.

You figured if you did not make us cry with the last few chapters that you would force some tears with this!

OK very emotional, very well written. Beggs for a decent sequel when enough plot bunnies gang up on you.

BEWARE OF THE EVIL PLOT BUNNIES

Thanks for a GOOD STORY

Reflections OTR
MedNar chapter 5 . 11/16/2003
Yay! This chapter was funny! 'Unfortunatly, I have no idea what you're talking about and can have no opinion.' ‘Welcome to Torture 101. Please scream when you need assistance.’ I love the lines in this chapter! And I loved the prank, and how Ron is mad but Harry/Hermione are being friends with Ethan. I'm reviewing here because I might have to leave suddenlyI'm only still here because my mom had to go somewhere.

I'm gonna keep reading!
Kaiya Darkwolf chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
i think i prefer this ending. but i'm not sure.

if you're writing the sequeal to the other ending is there any chance of writing one for this endng too?

LS
Tigerlily chapter 33 . 11/16/2003
This chapter made me so sad.

But I want to thank you for finishing this story, I've enjoyed reading it!

sequel you say..I love sequels:D I hope you will write it.
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »