Reviews for Venenum Vinco Bane
Fernsfairie chapter 33 . 9/23/2009
This story was a very nice story. Glad I read it. Noir and Sev are fighting in my head about a one-shot they wanna put together, so I'm afraid I have to sign off now.

~Fern Rose
Tiggy chapter 33 . 7/30/2009
This was so much better than the other ending, this one made me cry... the other one was completely emotionless.
dapperyklutz chapter 20 . 5/20/2009
bloody hell... bloody bloody bloody hell! damn all the things into damnation now! HOLY CROW! what NOW? I can't believe DUMBLEDORE! I mean... seriously!
dapperyklutz chapter 19 . 5/20/2009
oh Merlin, help us... *cries out in despair* i just HOPE these three gentlemen (two, that i know of, surely) would GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER.
dapperyklutz chapter 18 . 5/20/2009
Merlin's balls! I WISH THAT VISION WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN!:((
dapperyklutz chapter 17 . 5/20/2009
bloody hell... DAMN ALBUS!
dapperyklutz chapter 16 . 5/20/2009
Goddamn you Albus! What the FUCK did you DO to Harry? : You're making me cry here... :(
dapperyklutz chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
oh my God... you can't be serious! i mean... wow... i wouldn't be surprised, though... Ron's been out of the picture for some time now... well... alright, i'll be honest then. MOST of the time.
dapperyklutz chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
Sirius and Severus TWINS! :O bloody fucking HELL!
dapperyklutz chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
whoa... i dont know WHAT to feel in this chapter... laugh, cry, smile, scowl... LOL XD
dapperyklutz chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
Sweet Merlin... DUMBLEDORE DID WHAT? :O
dapperyklutz chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
HAHAHAAHAH! XD Loved this chapter!:)) very entertaining!
dapperyklutz chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
bloody hell... CURSE VOLDEMORT TO HELL! i hate him so much!
dapperyklutz chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
OHMICROD! :O he's gonna be stuck like that FOREVER?:O No, i meant... he IS still going to age, though. it's just... bloody hell... WOW.
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
HAHAHAAH! oh my god! i've never... in my whole life... LAUGHED SOO HARD LIKE THIS! )) hahahahahahahaahah! THIS WAS PRICELESS! HAHAHA
351 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »