Reviews for Venenum Vinco Bane
dapperyklutz chapter 17 . 5/20/2009
bloody hell... DAMN ALBUS!
dapperyklutz chapter 16 . 5/20/2009
Goddamn you Albus! What the FUCK did you DO to Harry? : You're making me cry here... :(
dapperyklutz chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
oh my God... you can't be serious! i mean... wow... i wouldn't be surprised, though... Ron's been out of the picture for some time now... well... alright, i'll be honest then. MOST of the time.
dapperyklutz chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
Sirius and Severus TWINS! :O bloody fucking HELL!
dapperyklutz chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
whoa... i dont know WHAT to feel in this chapter... laugh, cry, smile, scowl... LOL XD
dapperyklutz chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
Sweet Merlin... DUMBLEDORE DID WHAT? :O
dapperyklutz chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
HAHAHAAHAH! XD Loved this chapter!:)) very entertaining!
dapperyklutz chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
bloody hell... CURSE VOLDEMORT TO HELL! i hate him so much!
dapperyklutz chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
OHMICROD! :O he's gonna be stuck like that FOREVER?:O No, i meant... he IS still going to age, though. it's just... bloody hell... WOW.
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
HAHAHAAH! oh my god! i've never... in my whole life... LAUGHED SOO HARD LIKE THIS! )) hahahahahahahaahah! THIS WAS PRICELESS! HAHAHA
dapperyklutz chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
i loved it! :D:D:D _ XD I soo love 'Ethan' as Severus... soo hot:D and im so happy that he's finally getting ALONG with Harry:D
dapperyklutz chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EFFING BLOODY HILARIOUS! :)) CAN'T... STOP... LAUGHING... SO... HARD!
Kyuuketsuki Fang chapter 33 . 4/29/2009
i thought ginny's name was ginerva...anyways, is there any particular meaning in the titles of both the story and the chapters?
Chllama chapter 33 . 11/4/2008
aw...this was so sweet...this story was so beautiful..and the characters were perfect... ]
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 33 . 9/27/2008
this story was amazing it made me cry you are a great writer please keep on writing these stories bye and thank you for this story for me to read it was amazing! thank you!
346 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »