Reviews for Venenum Vinco Bane
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I loved your story I'm glad it wasn't HP/as cause I'm not a fan of that pairing
jason keith chapter 33 . 1/30/2014
Hey
Loved your story
Loved not myself to by the way
But have to admit that i like the second ending better even though it is a lot more tear wrenching
RE Mistress chapter 9 . 12/22/2012
My god. I seriously love the interactions between young Severus, Harry, and Hermione. I mean, I just love how they seem so comfortable with one another and how easily they can joke together. So funny! I love this!
Kai Chen chapter 12 . 10/10/2012
his what! omg! the world's gonna end! sevrus and sirius are brothers ! aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrggggggggghhh hhh!
jules3677 chapter 33 . 6/27/2012
Just read the whole story. Excellent take on Snape is deaged. Liked him as Ethan. Very revealing. Descriptive action scenes, got really involved reading them. Poor Ron being the traitor. Poor, poor Ginny dying. Liked the end where Harry ends up being "the sarcastic Prof" at Hogwarts. Well written, enjoyed the whole story. Thankyou,
Snarry Potter chapter 33 . 5/6/2012
i loved this fic and i loved the alt ending thank you for the wonderful story
graynavarre chapter 33 . 2/14/2012
Okay, I totally loved this story and it rapidly became one of my favorites - except, you killed Neville. No one is allowed to kill Neville.

So, in my mind's eye, AD figuring that Neville is just as important to his Grandmother (seeing as how he is the last of the Longbottoms) as Ginny is to Harry, then I am going to pretend that he gave Neville the same warning and now Neville is alive and happy and married to someone and producing little Longbottoms to plague Severus when Severus becomes the potions professor.

Off to "In my mind's eye" land.

On a scale of 1 - 10 to wonderfulness, I would give it a 9.5 only missing a 10 due to the Neville thing that I am going to pretend didn't happen.
YeCatsJ chapter 33 . 1/19/2012
Great story. First one I've read with Ron as a DE. But love the Ron and dumbledork bashing. Cool double ending. A pick your choice for the reader. Myself I'm a diehard Harry/Ginny shipper so of course I pick option A LOL but I may read sequel B out of curiousity. Great job
tanithlipsky chapter 33 . 4/28/2011
I prefer the ending in which ginny is alive. the second ending was heartbreaking... Nice.

Very good.
Jiraya K chapter 33 . 11/21/2010
Awww heck, I'll review even I'd you don't read anymore. It's a nice story with a deliciously humorous beginning. There's just this reoccurring pile-up-all-the-angst at the end that you throw at your readers. ;( It is not my favorite aspect of your plots. Here we are, us readers, totally hooked to your story; then you(& your muses) go wild manipulating our most tender emotions.

Evil! (maybe I should be adressing myself to Atra right now :/ ) Anyway, keep writting.

Yours truly,

Avid Reader.
twilight2441476 chapter 33 . 4/6/2010
Aw! You made me cry! Ah-mazing job! I love this story! I like the alternate ending better I think. The first one was good but the second finished the loose ends for me! You did a great job overall, keep it up! :)
Fernsfairie chapter 33 . 9/23/2009
This story was a very nice story. Glad I read it. Noir and Sev are fighting in my head about a one-shot they wanna put together, so I'm afraid I have to sign off now.

~Fern Rose
Tiggy chapter 33 . 7/30/2009
This was so much better than the other ending, this one made me cry... the other one was completely emotionless.
dapperyklutz chapter 20 . 5/20/2009
bloody hell... bloody bloody bloody hell! damn all the things into damnation now! HOLY CROW! what NOW? I can't believe DUMBLEDORE! I mean... seriously!
dapperyklutz chapter 19 . 5/20/2009
oh Merlin, help us... *cries out in despair* i just HOPE these three gentlemen (two, that i know of, surely) would GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER.
362 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »