Reviews for Venenum Vinco Bane
tanithlipsky chapter 33 . 4/28/2011
I prefer the ending in which ginny is alive. the second ending was heartbreaking... Nice.

Very good.
Jiraya K chapter 33 . 11/21/2010
Awww heck, I'll review even I'd you don't read anymore. It's a nice story with a deliciously humorous beginning. There's just this reoccurring pile-up-all-the-angst at the end that you throw at your readers. ;( It is not my favorite aspect of your plots. Here we are, us readers, totally hooked to your story; then you(& your muses) go wild manipulating our most tender emotions.

Evil! (maybe I should be adressing myself to Atra right now :/ ) Anyway, keep writting.

Yours truly,

Avid Reader.
twilight2441476 chapter 33 . 4/6/2010
Aw! You made me cry! Ah-mazing job! I love this story! I like the alternate ending better I think. The first one was good but the second finished the loose ends for me! You did a great job overall, keep it up! :)
Fernsfairie chapter 33 . 9/23/2009
This story was a very nice story. Glad I read it. Noir and Sev are fighting in my head about a one-shot they wanna put together, so I'm afraid I have to sign off now.

~Fern Rose
Tiggy chapter 33 . 7/30/2009
This was so much better than the other ending, this one made me cry... the other one was completely emotionless.
dapperyklutz chapter 20 . 5/20/2009
bloody hell... bloody bloody bloody hell! damn all the things into damnation now! HOLY CROW! what NOW? I can't believe DUMBLEDORE! I mean... seriously!
dapperyklutz chapter 19 . 5/20/2009
oh Merlin, help us... *cries out in despair* i just HOPE these three gentlemen (two, that i know of, surely) would GET ALONG WITH EACH OTHER.
dapperyklutz chapter 18 . 5/20/2009
Merlin's balls! I WISH THAT VISION WILL NEVER EVER HAPPEN!:((
dapperyklutz chapter 17 . 5/20/2009
bloody hell... DAMN ALBUS!
dapperyklutz chapter 16 . 5/20/2009
Goddamn you Albus! What the FUCK did you DO to Harry? : You're making me cry here... :(
dapperyklutz chapter 15 . 5/20/2009
oh my God... you can't be serious! i mean... wow... i wouldn't be surprised, though... Ron's been out of the picture for some time now... well... alright, i'll be honest then. MOST of the time.
dapperyklutz chapter 12 . 5/20/2009
Sirius and Severus TWINS! :O bloody fucking HELL!
dapperyklutz chapter 11 . 5/20/2009
whoa... i dont know WHAT to feel in this chapter... laugh, cry, smile, scowl... LOL XD
dapperyklutz chapter 10 . 5/20/2009
Sweet Merlin... DUMBLEDORE DID WHAT? :O
dapperyklutz chapter 8 . 5/20/2009
HAHAHAAHAH! XD Loved this chapter!:)) very entertaining!
354 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »