Reviews for Venenum Vinco Bane
dapperyklutz chapter 7 . 5/20/2009
bloody hell... CURSE VOLDEMORT TO HELL! i hate him so much!
dapperyklutz chapter 6 . 5/20/2009
OHMICROD! :O he's gonna be stuck like that FOREVER?:O No, i meant... he IS still going to age, though. it's just... bloody hell... WOW.
dapperyklutz chapter 4 . 5/20/2009
HAHAHAAH! oh my god! i've never... in my whole life... LAUGHED SOO HARD LIKE THIS! )) hahahahahahahaahah! THIS WAS PRICELESS! HAHAHA
dapperyklutz chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
i loved it! :D:D:D _ XD I soo love 'Ethan' as Severus... soo hot:D and im so happy that he's finally getting ALONG with Harry:D
dapperyklutz chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EFFING BLOODY HILARIOUS! :)) CAN'T... STOP... LAUGHING... SO... HARD!
Kyuuketsuki Fang chapter 33 . 4/29/2009
i thought ginny's name was ginerva...anyways, is there any particular meaning in the titles of both the story and the chapters?
Chllama chapter 33 . 11/4/2008
aw...this was so sweet...this story was so beautiful..and the characters were perfect... ]
LK-HoGwArTs-hEaDgIrL chapter 33 . 9/27/2008
this story was amazing it made me cry you are a great writer please keep on writing these stories bye and thank you for this story for me to read it was amazing! thank you!
Oogies4u chapter 33 . 5/21/2008
Was good, had me in tears

DragZ
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 9 . 3/1/2008
Odd Pairings huh?

AHA!

I have two that will hurt your brain!

DobbyxDumbledore

HagridxHermione.

*has to go cleanse her mind of the OMGSOGROSS imagery*
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
hehe
Mystical G Panther chapter 33 . 1/26/2008
This was such a great story! First one I have ever read that had Severus turned into a kid. Great plot! Loved the sword fighting!

-Mystical Panther
keeperofthedragons chapter 9 . 1/11/2008
lol. never heard of jim butcher, but the "meep meep" line made me laugh my head off, because it reminded me of the roadrunner. gotta admit, it was fitting.
Kylip chapter 33 . 1/10/2008
Absolutly BRILLIANT!
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 33 . 1/3/2008
That was gorgeous! The alternative ending was much, much better. It was so extremely sad, yet so touching! I nearly cried. thank you so much for writing this. It was a wonderful way to spend my time. *sob
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »