Reviews for Venenum Vinco Bane
Oogies4u chapter 33 . 5/21/2008
Was good, had me in tears

DragZ
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 9 . 3/1/2008
Odd Pairings huh?

AHA!

I have two that will hurt your brain!

DobbyxDumbledore

HagridxHermione.

*has to go cleanse her mind of the OMGSOGROSS imagery*
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
hehe
Mystical G Panther chapter 33 . 1/26/2008
This was such a great story! First one I have ever read that had Severus turned into a kid. Great plot! Loved the sword fighting!

-Mystical Panther
keeperofthedragons chapter 9 . 1/11/2008
lol. never heard of jim butcher, but the "meep meep" line made me laugh my head off, because it reminded me of the roadrunner. gotta admit, it was fitting.
Kylip chapter 33 . 1/10/2008
Absolutly BRILLIANT!
Branswilliam Rochester chapter 33 . 1/3/2008
That was gorgeous! The alternative ending was much, much better. It was so extremely sad, yet so touching! I nearly cried. thank you so much for writing this. It was a wonderful way to spend my time. *sob
InsularFLY chapter 12 . 1/3/2008
ok THATS annoying, cissa is sevs half sister, and sirus is sevs twin? how the hell does that work, what utter, UGH! couldnt of it been a better reason? like there cousins? pureblood and all that,. but sev is a half blood which means sirus is a half blood so what the fuck? apart from that, good story.
Songbird's Desk chapter 33 . 10/16/2007
You can go ahead and shoot me for this, but funnily enough, I prefer the Alternate Ending. Wierd, huh?

It was a really good story, good on ya. I really liked the interaction between 'Ethan' and Harry. And then adding Draco in towards the end was a stroke of genius.

Good work!
Jimbocous chapter 33 . 8/25/2007
Nicely done. I think this may be one of my favorite of your stories. Thanks for a great read
Little Miss Mionie chapter 32 . 4/12/2007
That was most enjoyable.

In other words, BLOODY FANTASTIC.

As are all of your fics _

Love, LMM
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 23 . 3/23/2007
yay
erisar chapter 32 . 3/15/2007
ya know...i do have a butchers knife sitting in front of me...i was going to throw it at the story...but then i wouldn't have a monitor. WHY? you,you,killed her! in every story you do, do you have to kill one of the main characters? and making RON evil...wow...things only you could pull of nicely. But no matter what you do you'll always end up being my favorite fanfic writer.
erisar chapter 23 . 3/15/2007
ITS TOO CONFUSING! wahh...it hurts my head.
Ann-Droid chapter 6 . 2/22/2007