Reviews for Venenum Vinco Bane
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 23 . 3/23/2007
yay
erisar chapter 32 . 3/15/2007
ya know...i do have a butchers knife sitting in front of me...i was going to throw it at the story...but then i wouldn't have a monitor. WHY? you,you,killed her! in every story you do, do you have to kill one of the main characters? and making RON evil...wow...things only you could pull of nicely. But no matter what you do you'll always end up being my favorite fanfic writer.
erisar chapter 23 . 3/15/2007
ITS TOO CONFUSING! wahh...it hurts my head.
Ann-Droid chapter 6 . 2/22/2007
Our Lady Peace, with Sorry. Good use of lyrics as the chapter titles

-TDC
madamemoonyblues chapter 33 . 1/26/2007
I know you probably don't even check for reviews on here anymore...someone said this story was really good in a forum, so I followed. It took me about four days to read as I was constantly on and off the internet, but when i did, I just about cried. I don't cry at fanfiction usually, but I do at the books...then I just teared up over this. I know now, with the other books out...a lot of stuff is changed, but it was brilliant and believable. Thank you for writing it, and as you promised a sequel I will be going to your profile to look for one.
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 33 . 1/24/2007
beautiful terion.
Maddeningly Mad chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Oh, this is going to be funny...
mylittlehazmat chapter 33 . 7/31/2006
Well, good story all in all, I usually adore any Severus fic.

However:

I abhor any Harry/Ginny story. I'm amazed I actually read to the end.

The only thing I should warn you about for future stories is to keep your focus. At the beginning of the story it seemed alot like a Sev centered thing but then at the end it's all Harry Gin shit.

So ... yea, good stuff, you've got a good grasp on format.

Kirsten
KawaiiIruka chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Hey, this is the second time I've read this fic, didnt review the first time. Just thought that I'd say that I loved it, I remeber that much. Although, I read it so long ago that I dont remeber alot of things. Thus, reread!
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 33 . 7/14/2006
*sniff* ...

-Peace.
HeartbreakDX chapter 9 . 7/10/2006
Meep meep? Was is "he", the Roadrunner? Haha, this is AWESOME!
HeartbreakDX chapter 33 . 7/10/2006
AWESOME! I love the whole thing. A very good take on Sev/Hermione. One of the best I've read in a while.
Bookworm622 chapter 33 . 6/15/2006
I LOKE THE FIRST ENDING BETTER! okay to start out this fic is a great twisting.. if i would not know better i would have thought you were J.K Rowling herself!

I love Sev as Ethan~! His charater is great... i love how you made harry's eyes like they are! Also HEIR OF SLYTHERUN? i love it! i hope you write more fics!
Sambee chapter 33 . 6/7/2006
Okay...

Lovwe the story even if you lost me at the end... What actually happened there? And Tristin is Sev and Hermie's son, right?

I truly enjoyed reading this, even when it confused the hell out of me.*runs off to look at all your other fanfics*
Ann-Droid chapter 27 . 3/22/2006
Ou-Know-Who? Shouldn't that be You-Know-Who. Other than that small error, this chapter is free from aything to criticise!
350 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »