Reviews for Just Completely Normal Platonic Bros
MrsKWhitlock chapter 20 . 1/22/2018
Okay so I just found this, cause honestly what else is there to do 1:30 in the Morning, Lol, but I just wanted to say this is great, and I hope there's more, cause it's a great story, but if that is the end, then it's perfect.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/1/2018
Two years... :(
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2016
A year later, I am still here. :(
3voicelesswhispers chapter 20 . 8/21/2016
Love this story so much! It makes me laugh and fangirl so much, but there are also plenty of sad, angsty moments. I love the characters and the realness of everything. Brilliant job!
Myan chapter 20 . 3/9/2016
I need more!

Why'd it stop? :(
Le0paRd chapter 20 . 2/21/2016
I LOVE IT SO MUCH! x3 This story is absolutely adorable and awesome. So yeah, love it! 3
guest chapter 20 . 1/15/2016
Can't wait to read more of this fantastic, amazing story! *-*
ALightInTheDark12 chapter 20 . 1/1/2016
I just keep loving you're story with every chapter, the whole thing with feelings and stuff have me always wanting for more.

Keep it up :)
lightswirls chapter 20 . 1/1/2016
I loved these chapters, wow. Angry Minho is so damn hot, but I love the way you describe the venerability of these two boys, and their growing love for each other. Thanks for updating. Such a great story.
Taytaywils chapter 19 . 12/31/2015
good to have you back & writing!
Timid Espeon chapter 20 . 12/31/2015
Much better Minho lol.
Timid Espeon chapter 19 . 12/30/2015
wtf Minho? why you treat that boy like that.
lightswirls chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Love these new chapters. This story is beautifully written, with these two finding out about themselves and their feelings for each other. It is so realistic. Thank you for updating.
guest chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
OHHMYGOSH! You updated, I can't believe it! :D
The new chapters are fantastic, can't wait for more! And thank you! :)
Someone chapter 18 . 12/29/2015
Aw! Its adorable, sweety! Keep going on. i'll be waiting for the next chapter