Reviews for Anything but Love
RHR952002 chapter 1 . 5/14
I read and re read this series bout 4 times now and my favorite thing is the fact that they used quarter in baseball and inning in football, wrong but consistently wrong, and I appreciate that.
GarthNixZozo chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
It's so interesting reading this almost a year after it was posted, especially when it's so close to Halloween. I'm enjoying the story so far and am quite interested in seeing where it goes. Also... Awesome grammar! XD
fireninjafox chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
Awesome
Hyenacoon chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
Best. Fanfiction. EVER! Seriously, I've read Love, Baseball and Ballet, this one, Going The Distance, and A Glimps SO MANY TIMES. Seriously i lost track of how many times i read them. This may sound weird but this actually got me prepared for high school XD I'm gonna be a freshmen in like a month so this helped a lot
RyannChildOfHermes chapter 13 . 3/28/2016
She's (nervous/upset/a mix of the two maybe/or some other emotion) about the whole "she's a senior and Ruby's a junior" deal

Yeah...she ain't studying if Amethyst and Jasper are there.

She right. There's no real relationship there. They're just gonna fuck until they get tired of the other then race back to poor Peridot.

DAAAAMN you KNOW you're having too much sex and talking about it too much when Amethyst is sick of it. She's like Jasper Jr.

BRUH XD she said "I swear if I hear one more unless fun fact about Lapis fucking Lazuli one more time" then Ruby's like "okay let me pick a day" XDDD

"Strip studying" I'm dead XD

Crying cause I saw the email for the next story and I already know they break up in the next story
Galaxy Knight chapter 14 . 3/1/2016
A fantastic conclusion to the second story in your series. This was a truly worthy sequel toy your first story, taking everything about the first one and ramping it up to a fantastic level; I don't know whether or not your third story will be better than this one but I look forward to seeing what happens regardless.
Lunnytunz chapter 14 . 2/27/2016
Hey! How are you doing your senior year? Did midterms go alright? I rlly like your fic man! Ive been reading since forever! This update made me really happy, some pretty bad stuff has been happening lately but things like this reminds me to look at the bigger picture! Im glad youre gonna continue this! Really ecstatic actually believe it or not! This is my fav rupphire fic, dont stop what youre doing! -lunnyT
Kayda-Starr chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
Awwww this is soo cute I love it!
Dymond313 chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
Loved the ending it was so cute. It was nice that everyone got together one last time befor everything changes. I can't wait to read the next series, and maybe you could write about how Sapphire and Ruby spent prom 'wink wink, nudge nudge' ;)
Domohnta123 chapter 14 . 2/28/2016
You already know how much I love this story. Further on, I loved the ending and I felt like it had the nice, cheesy happy ending that every great family story needs. I laughed here and there, and I'm DEFINITELY going to read this one again. Nothing else to say but keep up the good work! I'll be waiting for your next story!
RyannChildOfHermes chapter 12 . 2/1/2016
Ruby's mom is really nice and I'd hate to see her go ballistic. That doesn't sound fun for anybody.

Lmao only Rose would have glow sticks just laying around her house.

Bon? Bon as in Bonnibel? As in Bonnibel Bubblegum?

Buck just let her live. Peridot doesn't mean any harm. Just let her fucking live Mr Dewy. Ooh Buck/Jenny. I like it.

With your lady? Ooh! Pearlmethyst finally got together!

Yep. That's Bonnie and Marceline. Lemme guess, I'm Just Your Problem.

Oh my glob Amethyst is so mean! Lmao

Called it! I knew that was Marceline and Peebs. I know my babies. Yasssss Marcy tear that shit up! Oh, Remember You. I LOVE that song.

Awe, poor Jasper...I actually feel kinda bad for her...even if she's a dick 24/7. I'd hate for Marceline to go bananas cause...I've seen it...and you're a very accurate writer so it probably won't be pretty...

And it's not exactly hard to run out of songs when you only have one. Lmao

OH SHIT. I FUCKING LOVE EVERYTHING STAYS.

You go Peridot. Slay girl. But...I love Lapis. You didn't have to do my girl like that. Although...she kinda deserved it...

BUT THE FRY SONG IS THE BESTTTTTTT. WAIT. WEREN'T RUBY AND EMERALD'S GIRLFRIEND (I can remember her name lol) TALKING ABOUT ADVENTURE TIME AMD MARCELINE AND THE FRY SONG?

Oh my god Jasper. XD she better back off Marcy's girlfriend before she gives her the business. Alright. You can stop now Jasper.

Wait...is Marceline gonna sing Haven't You Noticed now?

Oh my god Jasper can keep it in your damn pants for 5 freaking minutes? Geez! OH MY GOD LAPIS WHAT THE FUCK. All I can say after that little episode is oh my god Lapis what the fuck. I mean I'm happy for them and shit I guess but oh my god Lapis what the actual fuck. Oh. So now she's just using Jasper? I mean sure it's Jasper but that doesn't make it okay.

Same Ruby. Same Amethyst. I think I'm happy for them...but at the same time I don't think I'm gonna like this relationship...

WAIT. What about Ruby and Sapphire's duet?! How is Greg gonna spin Rose? He's like 5'8 and she's literally a giant. Like a pregnant 6ft giant.

Awe Peri...

OH MY GLOB THE RUPPHIRE FEEEEEELLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZ AND THE BUBBLINE FEEEEEELLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZ (that I meant to mention earlier but completely forgot somehow)
RyannChildOfHermes chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
Oh boy. How did I know Lapis's father was a drunk. And abusive. Geez.

Why do I feel like Peridot flipped over in the most uncoordinated way possible? XDDDDD
Matching shades not matching shorts? Lmao look Peridot, you were never really in the group to begin with. OH MY GLOB PERIDOT IS WITH CONNIE NOW. OH MY GLOB TALK ABOUT A PLOT TWIST. AND CONNIE IS RUBY'S COUSIN? OH MY GLOB. Okay I'm calm now. She's just babysitting. Never mind. Wow. Connie's smart.

Well...her mom is being a bitch...but at least she cares about her daughter and doesn't want Ruby to break her heart. OH MY GOD SAPPHIRE'S MOM ACCEPTS THEM!OH MY GOD YOU DONT KNLW HOW HAPPY I AM ABOUT THAT. I WAS SO STRESSED. I was stressed about this and it's only a story. And not my problem.
Nevuno chapter 13 . 1/29/2016
So cute ! I swear their relationship in this story is goals!
RyannChildOfHermes chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
Oh my glob I love her dad! He's so embarrassing it's great. He's hilarious. I LOVE Sapphire's dad so much. He said "at least I won't have to worry about teenage pregnancies" I literally died when he said that. Oh my gosh I love her dad so much
Drinkable Sausage chapter 13 . 1/18/2016
This chapter was so cuuuuute. Also kinda sad near the end :(
I'm really really hoping that Sapph and Ruby make things work n everything's okay.. Gosh I am way too invested in this story hahah.
Great chapter! Keep up the good work! :D