Reviews for When Laura Met Clint
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 5/12
Wow, I thought "Paul" was a typo or something, but this was great.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 5/12
It's funny seeing Natasha while she's still bad at pretending to be a regular person.
Katiyana chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
This was a really fun piece with lots of great action and hilarious but quite plausible performance from all the main characters. Thanks for sharing :)
I heart vamps chapter 4 . 10/7/2015
Please update soon
RougeReaper chapter 4 . 10/3/2015
Love it!
List of Romantics chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
Natasha and Maria Hill? Yes, please.
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
ooh, oooh/ I love this, this is some amazing ass stuff! Must have more :D
Mirth chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
OMGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAholycrapi'llpostaseriousreviewwhenicanbreathHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Let's just say I think you wrote Clint perfectly. And Laura. And Natasha.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 10/1/2015
LOL and here I thought you had made a mistake for Coulson's name! Should not have doubted you, given the great work you have been doing so far
Poor Laura, just when things were settling down for her...double agents and jealous other agents :-D
So looking forward to what happens next!
I-AM-Ironman08 chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
Ok I liked it till the end then Im with Laura what the heck Natasha why really why
List of Romantics chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
Weaponized Vogue... Ha! Yeah, that's Natasha alright (or damn near every female character in DC/Marvel/Top Cow). A few typos, but an otherwise funny chapter in an already funny, entertaining story. Nicely done.
fezwearingjellybananas chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
Oh, Natasha.

I am enjoying this fic, it's great.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 9/25/2015
Turning out to be one of the best kidnappings ever! Although it is probably good that she is still considering Stockholm Syndrome
Very interesting way for Laura and Natasha to meet, curious how you develop it from there
zilcatblack chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
Great story love the plot, A fun fact tip for the author: To have a bow do real damage requires at least a 35 pound draw, more often 50 pound is used for hunting large game. Typically these are compound bows, and thus it takes little effort to hold the string back once drawn. I have a relative who uses an 80 pound compound, when practicing. Love the detail though, and it does make more sense that Laura would have a much smaller bow.
Armand chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Not what I would usually click on, but YES! Very good job! Please continue!