Reviews for Sugar, Spice, and Delight
Laguna Loire 002 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
My son is in a threesome and is a uke wow that was hot
midnightinthegarden chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
OMG, should I start worshipping you now? I love that pairing, er, tripling, um, whatever, I loved it!
new2this chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
ya know, I was just sitting down yesterday thinking...wouldn't it be so cool if Irvine was gay...and this my friend was a great story...oh yeah and email me...and by the way...did you understand that shit Mrs. Brown gave us for our break?
gwendolyn-flight chapter 1 . 12/30/2002
that was really hot, but . . . i'm confused! why? explain the yummy sex! :) (yes, that is a hint for a sequel. many sequels.:) write more! oneshots are for puppies!
Lucifer Hisaki chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
I love it and my favorite couple or should I say threesome since my favorite couples are Seifer/Squall and Squall/Irvine. You said you deleted some things could I get a hold of the original copy *on knees and begs* I would love it if you email it to me at either my author profile email or this one

Thanks alot if you do and I would like to see a sequel in the future. :)

Squall Morpheus Leonhart

PS: I love Annie Rice's Vampire storys. Armand is my favorite followed by Lestat!
Redrum chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
I think you did the threesome nicely _* Though I'm more of a fan of Squall/Seifer so it would have been nicer to see them interact more.
scribblemoose chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
Wow, that worked surprisingly well considering it was 'translated' from a VC. Heh, power and sex -same the world over, eh?

Beautifully written, anyway, and very hot :)