Reviews for Stay With Me
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
damn. :O please continue this! :p
TheBotoxChicken chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
I am curious as to what your plan is :)
snowboardgurl chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
yesss continue please i need comforting after the finale
bruh.ricar chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
Eu acabei de assistir o último episódio. Não consigo acreditar que a Delphine está morta. Eu ainda tenho a esperança de que alguém chega à tempo.
Ps: Eu não gosto da Shay.
MistressDarkness chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Interesting start. I know a lot of people are upset with Delphine and Cosima not being together and Shay being thrown into the mix, but I still like Shay's character and I don't like people bashing her. So I'm glad you are writing her with respect and interweaving her into the main story for what I assume is a Cophine end game. Basically, I'm glad there's a fic that includes Shay and I like how you're writing her :) Thank you! I look forward to more
TheyAreInMyLibrary chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
This is amazing! I watched the series 3 finale today and Delphine getting shot really was one of the worst things that's happened so far in this show, I just can't get over it. I really needed this so thanks for that :) (and if you want to continue this story then go ahead, I'd love to read it!)
SpookyCj chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
please continue. need to have answers. great start, more plleeeaaassseee ;)
Elp chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
This show and their damn cliffhangers and now you're leaving me with a cliffhanger, too? WHYYYYYYYY?! You HAVE to continue this story because I want to know what happens next. What's the distraction? Does it work? Does Cosima get to be there when Delphine wakes up? If so, do they have a conversation? If so, what in the hell do they talk about? Who shot her for Christ's sake? I NEED TO KNOW.