Reviews for The Masks People Wear
Kirby77DP77 chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
Hmm... I love the idea you have going here, but maybe you should slow the events down a bit and put longer chapters with more details. That would really make the story amazing.

Good job so far!

kirby
Koorika chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
Cool! That was great! Two possible theories I'd thought of

are true in this, plus my guess was right: Dumbledore's

Merilin. You've got to update soon please! That's all, bye.
gredior chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
Oh you also read the lost years of merlin! interesting.
limeincoconut09 chapter 2 . 10/23/2004
i loved it and i can't wait for more

i'm really glad you're writing again
cute-kittycat-in-love chapter 2 . 8/6/2004
I really like your story but you haven't update for a very very very very very Long time... are you stopped writing it or something? Anyways... I like your story and please update soon...
Fangfoot chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
AWESOME STORY!Update soonplease!
heck yeah chapter 1 . 12/25/2003
erm... you DO know how tall 5'1" is, right? Like, a fifth grader's height. C'mon, man, Harry is at least 5'7" by now! don't be stupid, he's 15!
charlie26 chapter 2 . 12/6/2003
wow... wow...wow ... i dont know what else to say it was really good unexped havent read one like it ever you should write more it was good.
later Dayz charlie
limeincoconut09 chapter 2 . 11/10/2003
wonderful
Dagger Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/7/2003
Please! add some more i want to know what happens!

Dagger1211
haloholly22 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
i luv this story, please keep goin soon!
Sugarbaby1516 chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
great keep it up and update real soon
Kasamaru chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
Yeah, you sure do, but that's okay. Everyone's got their own thing. Anyway, you did a great job, though it really isn't too much diffrent then before, then again, it was great before too. And of course, update soon.
TuxedoMac chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
well seeing how you are not changing much and all i hope it gets going soon cuz i like how the old one was and this ones ok so what not and all

TuxedoMac
PhoenixPadfoot89 chapter 2 . 10/14/2003
Cool! Very interesting... I want more! Please update soon!