Reviews for Heroes and Ghosts
Bruce77 chapter 46 . 4/20
I am eagerly awaiting the completion of this story and I know you said you would be undergoing a two year religious excursion (I’ll pretend to understand what that means and pertains to for my sake) but you stopped updating it on a truly nerve-wracking cliffhanger and honestly it’s been a year and I’ve never reviewed your story before. It’s just infinity war comes out in a week and it’s reminded me of this story and yeah I’m rambling on but I NEED THIS STORY TO END
firethecanons chapter 46 . 4/10
I love this story so much and I can't wait to read it again when you get back!
LoonyLovegood1981 chapter 46 . 4/8
Wow, this story is so AMAZING AND TOTALLY AWESOME! (I might add that I absolutely love it) I hope you enjoy your excursion and I can't wait for the two years to be over so we get to know how it continues 3
AIS chapter 46 . 3/29
hello! I LOVE YOUR STORY OML

Please continue? Or something. I...just really want to see them interact. Or. I just want Percy to go back to the Avengers. Please?

And please. I hope Poseidon and Percy is just angsty, and won't be so hurtful. I don't remember what Poseidon did to him but I hope he wasn't TOO bad.

Please? Update?
SpencerDorman chapter 26 . 3/25
If I were Percy, I would at least find solace in the fact that they didn’t name me Orion. You know, the other famous son of Poseidon? Yeah, being named after Theseus is much better than being named after Orion.
CapriciousFan chapter 1 . 3/20
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE IT THERE!
CapriciousFan chapter 29 . 3/19
*screeeeeeeeech*
CapriciousFan chapter 23 . 3/19
I'm going into fanfiction OVERLOAD! This is just too good! Like, seriously awesome. As in, I can't stop cackling with an insane fangirl fire in my eyes while speeding through this wonderous story and desperately hoping that it never ends.

Thank you.
CapriciousFan chapter 22 . 3/19
THANK YOU SIR FOR THIS GLORIOUS STORY! GLORIUS! GLORIOUS I SAY!
krishi26 chapter 46 . 3/17
actualiza por favor
sniper11 chapter 1 . 2/28
Honestly this is ine of the best stories I've read so far
Elements1999 chapter 46 . 2/26
Awesome job on the chapter! It's amazing!
xlnc2608 chapter 46 . 2/19
One of d best story I hv read plz update fast I beg u
jodanfritz10 chapter 46 . 2/14
please update
Checkingdude chapter 28 . 1/29
Sooooo, you gunna update this year?
1,449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »