Reviews for Heroes and Ghosts
I really, really, wanted to get into the story. However, I can't find myself reading this story when it does not stay faithful to both series. This is the MCU, meaning Hawkeye isn't Comic Book Peak human. It just breaks my SoD that Percy wouldn't break Hawkeye in half. This is the same guy who manhandled a 30 foot giant and then beat it to death with a statue. Then there is the 20 foot jump in Tartarus. You write well and are a hell of a lot better than most of the fandom, but I just can't get into it.
I started this story a while back and loved it, but finding it again? With more chapters? Yes, please! Definitely not loosing it again; please update whenever/ as soon as you can!
lizzy chapter 46 . 7/27
such a good story you have here but could you please update already you are keeping us waiting
Also Leo had a plan to come back alive and go save calypso Alsohe had the stuff that would revive him! SO WHY IS HE DEAD?!
Wait what about Percy’s mind connection thing with Grover? And where are Bob and Damasen? Also where is Ms’Oleary? And where are the Pegasus that can obviously sense him? AND WHERE IS TYSON?!
ExiledValkyrie chapter 2 . 7/23
what's wrong with his speech?
Blufox03 chapter 46 . 7/21
Have fun on your religious excursion! Can't wait for you to update this story again!
Moondancer chapter 24 . 7/10
Wow. I'm only halfway done with this and i am in awe. You are a great writer, i only just started so i'm just like...wow. i really like what you're doing with this story so far. i cant wait to get to the end! :]
QWERTY 12345678 chapter 46 . 7/5
pls update this is honestly one of the best pjo crossovers on this site.
Nik1627 chapter 46 . 6/22
This story is seriously amazing. Hope you are done with you two year excursion soon and can finish this story soon. Eager to see the next update.
um you misspelled a lot of words
Would this two year religious excursion be a mission? Either, kudos to you!
This is a really good story. Hope there is more
Smiling Seshat chapter 3 . 5/11
"Immediately his thoughts went to Percy, and he reached under the bed for the backpack to make sure it was their."

Should be 'to make sure it was there'. 'There' and not 'their'.
wtf chapter 43 . 5/2
Your sense of drama is convoluted. Knock it off with the angst fest, and your moronic delays, instead focus on an actual plot and stick to it.

- Singed, No longer reading your crap.
1,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »