Reviews for A Moment in Time
I don't have words to express how much I love this work, really, the characterizations here are just spectacular. I hope you'll get back your muse because it really deserve an end. ( I am sorry for my poor grammar, english is my third language and sometimes is difficult to keep track of every rule).
Silvia12 chapter 29 . 1/30
Can you please update soon! I've read this entire story in one day! I honestly couldn't put my phone down. I would love to see how it ends and who elena ends up with and Finns reaction to her being alive when he finds out.
cupcakeava277 chapter 28 . 1/14
Please update!
cupcakeava277 chapter 29 . 1/14
This was so good!
Elli chapter 29 . 8/10/2021
I had hoped Elejah was endgame, but I don’t mind either way. I absolutely enjoyed this work, and it was one of those fanfics that I really wanted to know the ending since it was well-written! I’ve started reading this a few years ago, I’m saving this just in case the author ever continues and makes this story into a series, 3
char chapter 29 . 8/5/2021
absolutely in love with this! your version of elena is amazing. i love how much autonomy this story has given her and hear relationship with all the mikaelsons, i’m partial to elena/elijah but your writing is so good i’ve shipped her with literally everyone:)
great job 3
bayruna chapter 29 . 7/20/2021
thanks for this chapters.
Teehee52 chapter 29 . 7/17/2021
AHHHH TYSM FOR UPDATING awww i thought elena would end up with elijah but this is still cuteee
Teehee52 chapter 27 . 5/3/2021
Whats the sequel to this called? the cliffhanger in chapter 28 was evil cos it was so good
Guest chapter 28 . 4/21/2021
Can you either continue or make a sequel? Please!
Guest chapter 28 . 4/21/2021
Please continue this story. And please have Elena end up with Kol.
Teehee52 chapter 28 . 3/1/2021
THIS IS AMAZING - PLEASE UPDATE
ElenaGilbertistheQueen chapter 1 . 12/15/2020
Please update this!
chiaramikaelson chapter 28 . 12/13/2020
PLEASE UPDATE : I REALLY LOVE YOUR STORY
kagome higurashi chapter 28 . 12/4/2020
please write some more. is elena the witches' savior?