Reviews for Fair Lady
Oddballzebra chapter 4 . 10/29
I'm guessing every chapter is going to be this short?
Wu Gang chapter 64 . 10/21
Nice.
Efloresco chapter 64 . 10/16
Love is like the vast sky

You breathe it with every breath and it's always here for you.
rickyrules1998 chapter 64 . 9/17
More pls
i dont understand. how would harry already have a friend in gryffindor when ron is sorted after harry?
carwash36 chapter 64 . 9/9
Bloody amazing fic, I can't wait to read more!
Zikarn Krais chapter 63 . 9/6
The good thing is that all of Telute's lovers's downfall are assured as per the Ancient Rules that she abides by. Good scene of Harry falling against Voldie?

Good stuff.
Jack Inqu chapter 64 . 9/4
Reaching out to Destruction, interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
Wonderful as always, ever poignant. It's always such a delight to read your updates. It may well be my favorite story among the fics I'm following.
Uberharry chapter 64 . 9/4
I love how your characters have matured and they way you incorporate the endless into the hp world so effortlessly. I just hope the updates will come regularly. Plz update soon.
SirLaze chapter 64 . 9/4
Thumbs up! This is great!
vysirez chapter 64 . 9/3
Very happy to see another chapter. I love your scenes with Destruction. I am curious to see what Death thinks of rhe painting and the resulting interactions.
Bobboky chapter 64 . 9/3
Very good work
Acolyte of the Blood Moon chapter 64 . 9/3
Woohoo! This is my lucky day! My favorite streamer streamed and my favorite fic updated. O Happy Day! Thanks man, I was starting to worry about you.
UnfortunateReader chapter 64 . 9/3
Oh how I do love this.
Harry and Teletue's relationship is growing deeper and Harry finally gets some confidence into him.
Excellent.