Reviews for Goblin Communications
hpfanscs chapter 13 . 6/13
I really enjoyed your story about Harry and his life interacting with the goblins.
edmound976 chapter 1 . 5/14
harry is a two years old boy inside body one eleven .shit ...crap...trashy
edmound976 chapter 1 . 5/14
shit
agnar chapter 1 . 1/30
so you expect us to believe that not only does everyone in the muggle world ignore the abuse of Harry, but they also don't even notice he doesn't attend school? Right, utter crap story, why would you include something so fucking dumb?

Once he started going to school, the Dursleys would not be able to just make him not go, without drawing the attention of the government! This isn't like age 11 where they start a new school level, their own son is still there!
Mila Pink chapter 14 . 1/14
I liked this story.
It was fun.
Kisses
Kimera20 chapter 14 . 11/29/2017
this fic was fantastic! i love it!
Rainbow Prime chapter 2 . 11/24/2017
Well...mine would've been granted with the magic powers part, especially if it turned out that I could heal any illness, I suppose...
jchangpa chapter 14 . 10/29/2017
This was good, thanks for writing it.
draconin chapter 14 . 10/1/2017
Nicely done. An interesting variation. :-)
BillBrink chapter 14 . 9/4/2017
This was an entertaining read. I liked the relationships you set up. I also agree with many of your readers that you could take this and develop an interesting sequel. I liked the way you left it up to the reader to answer the many questions that taking him out of canon would produce. The only relationships that I missed at the end were Hermione, Susan and Nevil. Thank you for doing this and sharing it.
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 8/24/2017
Awsome!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2017
I am continuing to read though I am unhappy how the people who should care for are not. I know I started reading this before and stopped. So I am reading a little further to give it chance to change.
Tricia
ReadingRage chapter 14 . 7/9/2017
Please update.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 14 . 6/3/2017
A great story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
spk chapter 14 . 6/1/2017
Just found this and I absolutely LOVED it! Loved the way you wrote Harry's character and his relationships with Griphook & Flitwick. Such a unique story idea. Great job! :)