Reviews for Goblin Communications
BillBrink chapter 14 . 9/4
This was an entertaining read. I liked the relationships you set up. I also agree with many of your readers that you could take this and develop an interesting sequel. I liked the way you left it up to the reader to answer the many questions that taking him out of canon would produce. The only relationships that I missed at the end were Hermione, Susan and Nevil. Thank you for doing this and sharing it.
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 8/24
Awsome!
I am continuing to read though I am unhappy how the people who should care for are not. I know I started reading this before and stopped. So I am reading a little further to give it chance to change.
Tricia
Keylena17 chapter 14 . 7/9
Please update.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 14 . 6/3
A great story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
spk chapter 14 . 6/1
Just found this and I absolutely LOVED it! Loved the way you wrote Harry's character and his relationships with Griphook & Flitwick. Such a unique story idea. Great job! :)
ermileentalavera chapter 14 . 3/5
it's a great story. Makes sense too. Harry has a vast fortune and this story made him a very wise wizard to use it for his own comfort.
PascalDragon chapter 14 . 2/9
Quite a funny story. And you even got Sirius out before Christmas of first year. Nice one. Though I can't help but wonder what had happened at Hogwarts and the magical world during Harry's absence. Wouldn't the basilisk been left loose on the school? What about the triwizard tournament and /someone/ putting his name into the goblet? What about Voldemort in general?
AnacDian chapter 14 . 2/1
I enjoyed this quite a lot. I found it a fresh approach and certainly not too far fetched. Given the world as provided by jkr, most anything is possible and the characters are fairly consistent to the originals.

More news / interactions with his Hogwarts friends would have been nice, by I understand this was focusing on Harry.

Thanks for writing. - Anac
Rosa Mundi chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
I like the way you're having ten-year-old Harry act like a kid without turning him into a toddler.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/21/2016
Love it!
Priya Ashok chapter 14 . 12/15/2016
Thank you.
Lord Barinthus chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Granted, Harry is a ten-year-old, but this is written rather juvenile. No thanks.
Traveler301 chapter 14 . 11/17/2016
Really good, fun story.
Thanks,
Ron Pate
Traveler301
tammgrogan chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story, and I just wish it was longer.