Reviews for Fire in Shadow
D.G. Ling chapter 13 . 5/28/2005
That was so great,I loved both of the endings(yes I can handle sad endings,very well that I can like it if it's the way I like it).It's deffinetly going on my fav list.
simonsaysfunction chapter 13 . 2/25/2005
I would have killed you if you made the angsty ending the official ending. The only problem with the "happy" ending is that you put Chris Tasker with Leon Toros, Jamie and Pierce (She's i the freaking backdraft group!) and Kelly and Jack. Jack and Kelly are wrong because Jack is like 10 or more years older than Kelly.
Eric chapter 12 . 4/27/2003
Hi there first of all I would like to congratulate you on making one of the best Zoids: New Century Zero fanfics ever. I really do like the pairing of Brad and Naomi. Hope you'll make more fanfics dedicated to them.
Shadowwolf sniffles chapter 13 . 3/18/2003
SW: OMG! It's so beautiful!

Brad: *runs up* SW! It's only the credits!

SW: Huh? *smacks Brad over head with mallet* So.

Brad: X_X

SW: Thanks so much, I love your ficcies! *cheers while nearly clapping her hands off* MORE BRAD & NAOMI! YEAH! That bit about the computer...I totally know where you're coming from! (Mine's InuYahsa! Go figure...)

Awesome, please keep going!
Shadowwolf lazy as ever chapter 12 . 3/18/2003
*sniffles* Oh, so sweet! MUST READ MORE!
The Crimson Comet I am not to lazy to log in it just won't let me chapter 13 . 3/16/2003
Maybe I should one the one thanking you now but hey no problem! I like your stories!

Keep writing!

The Crimson Comet*
Bloody Phoenix chapter 12 . 3/12/2003
well done! ususally i like the angst a lot better, but in this case both were good. i'd still have to say that i like death beter oh well. who cares
Rynn Abhorsen chapter 1 . 3/10/2003
I know i am reviewin my own story (again!) but it's just to tell ya'll that i am writing a sequel! woohoo for me.
Shadowwolf done chapter 11 . 3/4/2003
This rocks *sniff* so great! Ahh, needed to finish that. IT ROCKED! Did I say that already? Oh well. An epilogue would be awesome dude! Why do I keep using odd words? Oh well.

Anywayz, awesome story, keep going!
Shadowwolf chapter 10 . 3/4/2003
*cries anime style* AH WHA WA NO!

Like I can talk.I killed Brad & Naomi in my ficcie.
Shadowwolf lazy what's new chapter 9 . 3/4/2003
*frantic screams* AH! Reading next.
LizzehBoo chapter 11 . 3/4/2003
Aw, I like the happy ending. So cute! Yeah, write an epilouge of the wedding and maybe have some more couples in it.
dara chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
I realy loved it!
The Crimson Comet chapter 11 . 3/3/2003
Much better. Don't get me wrong angst can be a good thing but so can happy endings. As for the epilogue it all depends on if you want to continue the story or leave it as it is, either way works. Overall this story rocked, well done.
Nabooru chapter 11 . 3/3/2003
Aw, happy ending. *g* Dunno if I reviewed before but good story!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »