Reviews for Storm of Yesterday
Bernaheartsyou chapter 23 . 1h
That is the best Christmas gift someone could ever give to Hermione. Perfect
Bernaheartsyou chapter 14 . 3h
I have been waiting for Snape to show up! So interesing
Bernaheartsyou chapter 7 . 5h
This has to be my first time reading a story with the three of them and Hermione. Wow, I think you've started a new addiction
Bernaheartsyou chapter 1 . 6h
Wow! That ending of the the first chapter, I might just stay up all night and finish this.
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 68 . 6/23
I usually only read Harry centric stories and have never read a story where James and Lily aren't together if they are both alive yet I have to say this is one of the best fanfiction I've ever read. I think you captured the canon relationship between Harry and Hermione perfectly and how broken she'd be if he died like that. Her time in the past was both interesting and original. All the characters were written spectacularly and were full of personality. I loved all of this. Great job!
wishingstar21 chapter 68 . 6/23
James/Lily is my OTP for Harry Potter, and I do not go looking for stories that pair James and Lily with anyone but each other. But I read Presque Toujours Purs, and the Debt of Time, and I liked both of those...so, when I had nothing else to read, I read this...and it's good. Really good, just like your other stories. I enjoyed the whole story, and while I admit I was surprised I liked the content, your Jamione story is just as good as any of your others.
the soul of chaos chapter 1 . 6/21
omg that story was so gooooooo9oĊ“oooooooooooooooooood. i like how you turned an a ship that i had not even thought of into one of my favourites. thank you for being a writer!
That was a wonderfull story. Thanks for sharing!
998086 chapter 1 . 6/13
This was amazing! Definitely one of the best that I've read!
CristalyFaV chapter 68 . 6/13
As expected, loved every minute of it3
CristalyFaV chapter 1 . 6/11
This is gona be the forth time I read your story! I couldn't hepl falling in love with it the first time round, and now I nearly know the dialogs by heart!
Marilla Raina chapter 68 . 6/8
Beautiful story loved it, you did an awesome job :)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 6/7
This was a pretty good fanfiction. Believable characters (Hermione even remains mostly useless in a fight), engaging narrative, and a plot that's not afraid to deviate logically from canon.

Only a few really annoying errors (plus excessive use of "sigh" and "smirk") - much better than the average fanfic.

Beginnings and endings make a story, and this one ended quite well - with a decent mix of pathos and happy ending.
firefairy2856 chapter 68 . 6/7
Wow, what an amazing read! Long and completed too, might I add. Thank you so much for creating this story. I was a little bit iffy at reading the summary, but I was hooked as soon as I started reading. I highly recommend this story.
I just thought you should know, the baby racing scene made me laugh so hard I cried a little.
7,108 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »