Reviews for Storm of Yesterday
KaylaWilton chapter 68 . 9/18
This was so so good! I loved reading this story so much and I'll definitely re-read this again~
Gryffindork chapter 68 . 9/16
This was amazing. Thank you so much for writing this. I could not put it down and I literally devoured the story over the course of a couple of hours and a lot of potatoes. This was amazing and thank you so much for coming up with such a beautiful creation.
Jadzia chapter 68 . 9/14
Oh. My. God. That was so so good.
LtKettch chapter 68 . 9/11
This was an outstanding story. I could not put it down. You did an excellent job portraying James grief and the growth of their relationship. Thank you for writing.
DracoDurmiendo chapter 68 . 9/11
This has got to be one of the best fanfics I've ever read. I... holy cow. I never would have imagined this pairing, but everyone is so real and I just love it. One of my all time favorites. Well done.
prettylittlepetticoats chapter 68 . 9/7
This was absolutely, completely, utterly fantastic.

I was having a look for a new fanfic to read and I wasn’t sure about Hermione/James but good I’m now shipping them thanks to you. This was absolutely wonderful. You write so well, the characters are written so well, I loved the slow burn love story and the intricate details. You did an amazing job, and I’m not ashamed to say I started crying at the end when Harry said ‘see you saved me’ goddamn that was beautiful.

Thank you for writing such an amazing fic. Favourited it as well. This was absolutely awesome.
IrisDawnDancer chapter 16 . 9/6
It was an assist suicide...I wished Hermione would fill in the gaps.
IrisDawnDancer chapter 15 . 9/6
I feel awful that Hermione didn’t realize that Severus is actually under Dumbledore’s order to help him commit suicide. I’m sad that she never know that Severus never was disloyal to the cause and he died a hero previously
This story can never get old, I lost count on how many times I have read it and it make me love it more each time! Thank you for giving us this amazing story!
coffeecoffeecoffee04 chapter 68 . 9/2
that last part though! yay! loved this story, i've read it like 15 times already! awesome!
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 6 . 9/1
I don't know how many times I've read this fic now, but every single time the end of this chapter gives me savage-glee-giggles. It's just that good. :)
empc523 chapter 68 . 8/29
This was the absolute most beautiful story. I loved it so much!
TasteOfPie chapter 68 . 8/24
I can't help but wonder why it is that this story never gets old? I keep coming back to read it, but it never fails to get better and better.
Tsuna97 chapter 68 . 8/15
I don’t know hoe many times i have read this story, but it’s really good! Usually, i think Hermione with James ? Nope! But after this? I just love this couple. I love how long it takes before a relationship happens between them
It’s all well written, and THANK YOU for writing this amazing story! Keep up the good work! I love it! This is my favorite Hermione x anybody but Ron fanfiction, ever!
xLord Lizardx chapter 68 . 8/8
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. Thank you so much.
7,355 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »