Reviews for Storm of Yesterday
Jemma Blackwell chapter 68 . 6/25
WOW what a really good story. You did an admirable job writing all those people, and their situations. This is going on my Favorites list!
Beth1112 chapter 68 . 5/20
I really enjoyed your story.
LAB1 chapter 68 . 5/1
A beautiful story and great character development. I really liked how she was able to change history and wasn't afraid of the changes. I only wish they had a child together. I think Harry would have loved a younger sibling! Narcissa was hilarious in her own way. I liked how she adopted Theo!
FanficReaderQuilter chapter 68 . 4/27
Fantastic story! Really great character developmentwhen Lucius went to prison, I never dreamed that I'd be loving the scene of two Malfoys running toward each other!
this story was fantastic, brilliant!
narsenau chapter 68 . 1/11
fabulous story really lovely!3
djhay4 chapter 1 . 12/5/2023
Amazing story! This was just so well thought out and detailed. I wasn't sure at first about Hermione getting together with James but it just made sense. You've done a great job on this story.
Guest chapter 68 . 11/6/2023
good story
61394 chapter 68 . 10/27/2023
Good story
Supreme Nurkey chapter 68 . 10/19/2023
Outstanding! SoY tells an engaging story. Those who read my reviews (if anyone does) know that I always express my biggest reservation. While understand that Shacking with Shack helped moved the storyline along and established some credibility for the main relationship, I personally prefer Hermione less like Ginny and more romantically consistent. If the Shack storyline was essential to your story, it could have a lot shorter with a faster realization. She could not stay fully in Harry’s life if James turned to a different witch; therefore, she had to be in James’s life. She’s a bright witch. Sidenote: I missed how Dobby ended up back with Narcissa. He just went AWOL.
Roxas fleur chapter 68 . 10/14/2023
Still a brilliant story after reading this twice
W. L. O'Fallon chapter 68 . 10/12/2023
Beautiful. Haha draco dating young Hermione lol
W. L. O'Fallon chapter 59 . 10/12/2023
That was bloody wicked lol
W. L. O'Fallon chapter 56 . 10/12/2023