Reviews for Storm of Yesterday
GriffsSayWhat chapter 68 . 6/11
so good! Love your writing!
sfjoellen chapter 68 . 6/7
a very nice story, well written. thanks for your time and skill.
DCosmicSage38 chapter 18 . 6/7
The feels right there, bro
PhantomofDeath99 chapter 68 . 5/28
I've not read a lot of HP time-travel fix-it fics, but this one near drove me to tears as much as it made me laugh.
minnienelson1996 chapter 1 . 5/26
i would like to say, that i imputed all the correct information in AO3 and nothing popped up? Is it possible the author removed it from the site?
RatherFabulous chapter 34 . 5/26
...and, of course, we can't forget just how shallow the wizarding gene pool actually is.
Dorea Potter, nee Black, could attest to THAT.
OhLookItsAHumanPerson chapter 27 . 5/19
This chapter made me cry but that last line was too far oh my god I love it and I hate it because I am crying 3
imnotahorcrux chapter 68 . 5/16
Lovely fic. This is my first fic that made me bit awkward reading it at first, cuz I kept wondering how the hell was Hermione gonna go in that equation.
I also love that there's no unnecessary drama.
imnotahorcrux chapter 26 . 5/16
I thought that it didn't matter...

turns out I'm wrong.

BRUH I'M GONNA MOVE TO AO3, I WANNA READ IT EXPLICITLY, LIKE WITHOUT ANYTHING LEFT OUT LOL.

p.s. I'll still probably come back here again. idk.
The Golden Valkyrie chapter 68 . 5/14
I adorer your story. Hermione and James is definitely one of my favorite pairings!
I did however miss that Hermione and James didn't had other kids than Harry? So in my mind, they had a sweet little Baby daughter named Sophie Jean Potter! (_-)
Lacy Love chapter 1 . 5/1
I don't leave reviews often, but this story captured my attention from the very first paragraph. I could not put it down, interrupt the unfolding of the story for mere bodily functions such as eating and sleeping. I have not found a new story such as this in quite some time. Excellent work!
polarfoxy3282 chapter 68 . 4/20
Wow
I read HHr mostly but this story is just wonderful
GEISA chapter 68 . 3/30
OMG !

Essa historia é simplesmente maravilhosa virei a noite lendo e ainda reli alguns capítulos, bem escrita e maravilhosamente coerente amei de mais
merodeadorsosi chapter 68 . 3/29
Fue muy buena la historia. La amé con todo mí corazón. Felicidades, porque todo tu esfuerzo dio buenos frutos.
DayDreamer2796 chapter 68 . 3/27