Reviews for Storm of Yesterday
Noacat chapter 68 . 11h
omfigujgkljsklfj this story was so wonderful. I basically binge read it all freaking day.
Samzie chapter 68 . 7/15
This story is beyond amazing. I loved every moment, thank you so much for sharing this creation of yours :)
wishingstar21 chapter 1 . 7/6
I have to admit, I do prefer this unapologetically butt kicking Narcissa over some of the other Narissas i've read
Blue Rose Ink chapter 68 . 7/4
OK so I don't read Hermione and James parings, like ever. This is literally my first. However when I read the summery I was so intrigued that I didn't look at the paring. I must say that I'm very glad that I didn't. This is an amazing story. You, dear author are an amazing writer. I look forward to reading more of the work.
shen0 chapter 68 . 6/29
amazing story! thanks for writing!
laelruin chapter 68 . 6/28
Fantastic story! Got me all teary at the end there. I love how you handled the love triangle (James, Kings, Hermione) and all of the other relationships. They were well done. I don't care for pre-marital sex, but at least it wasn't extremely blatant. I love that you tied the begging and the end so well together! Wonderful job on the horcruxes and Dumbledore as well. :)
In short, I loved it! Thank you!
L
KissKickKillMe chapter 1 . 6/23
I read this on AO3 and I just saw it here and I just wanted to tell you that with DoT in mind as well, you are my favourite author x you really know how to make a story come to life, thank you so much for sharing x
Kind of cruel of you not to let Hermione have a baby with James.
JuliaLestrange chapter 68 . 6/17
Just read it again. Loved it!
Lilbit903 chapter 68 . 6/17
So I just stayed up til 3 am to finish reading this story and I love it. I love the characterizations, the plot, the attention to detail. all of it. I loved seeing James and Hermione together, and seeing them with other people beforehand made it so their relationship seemed more real. I love how Hermione completely changed things, and was able to be surprised by certain things. I love how she handled Bellatrix, that she faced her fears and that she was just all around Bad Ass. I love that James was able to be with Hermione and didn't use her as a band aid or replacement for Lily. I Just loved all of it. thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
JM0RIARTY chapter 68 . 6/14
beautiful story... you made me cry for the sadder parts and laugh for the happier part.

Thanks for writing it and sticking with it until the end

JM
karoliinakontio chapter 68 . 6/4
Thank you so much for writing, this and the other stories. I've been crying for the last three or so chapters. I like yours better than the original potters, you are truly amazingly talented.
Time-Lady-tribute-of-Hogwarts chapter 22 . 6/3
"Sirius proposed marriage."
This fucking boy-
I love this portrayal of him, but someone needs to claim their mans before he hurts himself.
LenaM7926 chapter 68 . 6/1
I keep coming back to this storyreading it! even though I know what's going to happen I still have to fight back tears! so very very goodone of my favorites
atlantis51 chapter 68 . 5/25
A wonderful story! Not so stressful to read! Thanks!
7,335 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »