Reviews for Time Travel? Piece of Cake
dramonie1028 chapter 37 . 8/11
Ugh! Finally a chapter and it's not Dorea! Please continue this soon I can't wait to see where it goes.
paulaa90 chapter 37 . 8/10
It looks like Theodus is really paying for Theo's betrayal. Hopefully it won't be for much longer, and they can take care of Tom once and for all.

Paulaa90
nap2606 chapter 37 . 8/9
Love it! Can’t wait to see where you take this!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 37 . 8/8
Beautifully written chapter! It’s nice that you included a view of how Tom has changed and this wasn’t what he has originally promised. That not all death eaters wanted what currently is happening. Great job and I can’t wait for more xx
rebelsaurus29 chapter 21 . 8/6
Freaking Slughorn.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 20 . 8/6
Draco lol.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 19 . 8/6
Lovely!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 18 . 8/6
Theo got the good end of this deal lol.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 17 . 8/6
Hot damn!#
rebelsaurus29 chapter 16 . 8/6
Loved the flashback.
rebelsaurus29 chapter 15 . 8/6
Lovely
MoonyGirl828 chapter 37 . 8/4
Noooo I’m all caught up ahhhh! I really wish they wouldn’t have brought peter along gurrrr! I hope they all pound into him or something but yay for Reggie getting out. Love this fic 3! Eagerly awaiting for the next update!
I've just read this whole thing in one go. Great story, very different. I love that DoreA was unsure about bringing Peter. I wonder what the others will do with him?
Snowflake Dazzle chapter 37 . 8/3
Poor Theodus! This group of kids and adults needs to bring down Voldemort before he hurts any other parents. Thank you for this chapter!
rebelsaurus29 chapter 14 . 8/3
They are all such idiots lol. I love them.