Reviews for Change
Lifesend chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
I think this story is very well written for some one whose native language isn't English ! I like the "what if" thoughts and reading both tamia and dustan's point of view. Short but very worth the read !
Eienvine chapter 2 . 9/27/2015
I love this!
ireadbooksandpeople chapter 2 . 9/21/2015
Great read! thanks for putting on chapter two, it really goes well with Tamina's POV. Multiple or longer chapters for later maybe? hahahaha, anyway, thanks for writing and sharing! Happy writing!
Shani8 chapter 2 . 9/20/2015
Wonderful companion piece to the original chapter. You did a great job of writing this. Well done! :)

-Shani :)
Shani8 chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Aww... very beautifully written. Well done!

-Shani :)
FirelordAzula chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
haha it didn't seem like ten years of fic-writing break coz even if this one is short, I still find it lovely and in character. You could work on plurals though, just minor stuff, like lives, instead of lifes. But that's totally fine :)
FirelordAzula chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
I know fics about POVs been done before still thank you for writing this. Each author has his/her own unique style that makes me want to read more of their works, and loved the way you wrote Tamina and her musings. It's so her! ;)
kit chapter 2 . 9/10/2015
yay Dastan's POV! just what I wanted. Love the mesh of simplicity and beauty in this piece. Thanks!
kit chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
lovely POV of tamina! hope you can write dastan's POV too?
ireadbooksandpeople chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
This is really one of my favorite parts of the movie, that moment after the sandstorm when Dastan agrees to help Tamina and I would've wanted the movie to show more changes in D/T's interaction towards each other haha, so thank you for sharing this wonderfully written piece ( your grammar is good!) on Tamina's POV :) Love the curiosity in her on how she and Dastan could have been even without the dagger involved. Hope you write more :)