Reviews for Paint Her Black
Ah, yes, so I've gotten my answer. I knew you wouldn't let me down *wink wonk*
Im a bit confused on why the tapestry reads Hermione when her birth name is Catriona? Despite this (probably not error; def me getting ahead of myself) nit-pick of mine it's such a lovely story! It doesn't feel rushed and the interactions between the characters are definitely more realistic than others I've seen. Like, by a looong shot. I'll definitely be enjoying myself these next few hours 3
The press are real scum in fiction and irl!
I love the band's between d and h, and their reluctant but newfound friendship, brilliant story.
Wow your story plot is so brilliant I could absolutely see it playing that way in canon now that I think about it, brilliant!
Wow I did not see that coming despite the doc title lol brilliant
Portraying the canon ships as a kids fairytale is spot on brilliant, obhwf is like the mother of all cliches!
Woo nice cliffy
One of the best stories I've read and most of it is dialogue which isn't usually my cup of tea but it's so interesting g
Brilliantly written story so far , loving your portrayals and dialogue even more.
Fadingspirit chapter 24 . 6/22
What? You can't end like that! What about the new baby Black? I loved it!
Wizards N Dragons Realm chapter 24 . 4/8
Awe loved the ending my only complaint is there wasn't any Remus Lupin or Tonks. I really liked there characters and thought it was a shame when they died in the final battle. Did they also die in the battle in this story I don't believe it was mentioned the only mention of Remus was in passing but nothing else? On another note I am sooooo happy that Sirius did Not died like in the books and movie, I thought that was such a tragedy.
good
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 24 . 2/24
Lovely plot! This is the first Harry and Hermione pairing story I have ever read so I was a little reluctant at first, but am pleasantly surprised and happy I gave this story a chance. I might venture off and read other stories with them paired now.
Good