Reviews for Paint Her Black
Good
suziq968 chapter 24 . 2/11
This was just crazy happy. Thanks for sharing.
suziq968 chapter 16 . 2/11
This chapter made me laugh so hard I scared my sons, I was okay until they thought the condom was used. I had just stopped with the leftover snorts when Luna made her announcement. Poor Sirius! So funny.
onceuponadawn chapter 23 . 1/14
Reread this recently and reaffirmed how much I absolutely adore it! Thank you for writing this and sharing it!
ichyabbygirl2345 chapter 24 . 12/24/2017
loved it for the beginning and loved it at the end and all in all a great story
TheBandit025 chapter 24 . 12/12/2017
Kinda funny if Harry and Hermione have kids
they would have the Potter and Black keys if they go to Hogwarts
TheBandit025 chapter 8 . 12/11/2017
I surprised Sirius isn't telling Harry to stay away from his daughter or he would cut Harry's balls off
I know Sirius is Harry's godfather but Hermione is his baby girl
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 24 . 12/7/2017
yay
Marc the Unruly chapter 11 . 12/4/2017
harry said he was going to say something to Hermione several chapters ago. Given the nature of both their characters, I would have expected them to explain how they felt and then tell the Wizarding world to f*ck off.

Marc
Vegasman chapter 24 . 11/22/2017
Brilliant but you need an epilogue.
Vegasman chapter 22 . 11/22/2017
It's very good I at the least want it as part of JKRs books as an epilogue (not gonna happen)
Vegasman chapter 20 . 11/22/2017
Oh Hermione ought to have been in Slytherin... LOL
Vegasman chapter 19 . 11/22/2017
The black mailer isn't going to get what she wants but she will get a long stay in club Azkaban if Sirius, Harry and Hermione have anything to say about it... and they will oh yeah they will.. LOL
Vegasman chapter 17 . 11/21/2017
Sirius and Kate-Harry and Hermione-Draco and Luna-Neville and Daphne, should all get married at the same time.
Vegasman chapter 15 . 11/21/2017
Using the skill of reading someone's mind with out that person's permission should be Azkaban for ten years or longer.