Reviews for Royal Decisions
Lovely, lovely story!
Emily81802 chapter 14 . 10/8/2017
Nice little story!
helpfulfairy92 chapter 14 . 9/20/2017
I loved this! Sometimes we just need some happy fluff in the world! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely easy to read happy happy story with us! xx
withyouandthemoon chapter 14 . 8/13/2017
I enjoyed this story so much! I've always loved historical settings and even though you said this may not be completely accurate I still think you handled it amazingly well. You mentioned so many details about clothing and architecture and language, it was so rich and full in content and the feeling was just right!
Also loved your characterization! I mean, they are queen and noble man, but also man and wife, and experienced lover and innocent teenage girl. But you clearly found the balance in all these, and the chemistry is soooo thick and intense among these different layers of identities. Every time Klaus and Caroline met in the early chapters I got chills-the flirting, oh the flirting! That scene with the garter belt was so hot and sweet! The way she asked him to lift her skirt higher and higher...Oh My God! My heart was in my throat and I've got a silly smile on my face the whole time, lol.
And Bonnie is such a nice surprise! You really got me there. She was awesome in that war scene. Proud, brave, poised, and with fire. And Kalijah, though they didn't get much screne time, are so in-charater as well.
Again, I enjoeyed your writing and thank you so much for sharing this!
NatalieLynn chapter 14 . 8/10/2017
Nice story!
ILOVETMI chapter 14 . 4/3/2017
Awww. This was such a sweet story. I loved it!
Recklessnesspersonified chapter 2 . 3/28/2017
So lady rebekah is gonna be one of the ladies in waiting... klaus flurting with caroline was so hot... great chapter... love it...
Recklessnesspersonified chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Interesting prologue ... i love royal fics especially Klaroline ones... i loved your vocabulary and the way you described the architecture ... your style of writing is unique and precise ... i look forward to reading the rest of the story... great work ... keep it up. ... THANKS for sharing...
ScarletRose chapter 14 . 10/31/2016
I verily loved this too. :)
TwilightHybrid chapter 14 . 10/31/2016
I'm glad she just fainted after birth and didn't die. That would've broken my heart. I hope she got better over time. Will you do a epilogue to this story? You had me scared for a moment when he went to Caroline's chambers only to see it as a storage area. I truly thought she died during child birth. But I'm glad Bonnie stepped in and brought her back to health. Glad she has so many people around her. I so love their declarations at the end to each other. Overall, I'm glad everyone was alive, and ended up with a happy ending. Sad to see it go.
jessnicole chapter 14 . 10/30/2016
Gurrrrrl you stressed me out there for several paragraphs! Really well done loved it!
Snowyarbo chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
I'm glad Caroline and the baby are ok. I love that Klaus is already wanting more.

Great story...thanks!
HN chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
Such a beautiful story that I have read like 50 times. I'm sad to see it end.
redbudrose chapter 14 . 10/29/2016
Great chapter! I liked this story.