Reviews for Back to the Future
Jewel213 chapter 18 . 3/1
They're reunited! And off to deal with their ... kids?!
Jewel213 chapter 17 . 3/1
I completely agree with Hermione. Screw time. And, if Dumbledore has the information all along and does nothing about it, then he really isn't as 'good' as he pretends to be. My opinion of him really went down when I read Snape's memories in DH.
Jewel213 chapter 16 . 3/1
Terrible way to leave someone, Hermione.
Jewel213 chapter 15 . 3/1
Bugger off Snivellus.
Jewel213 chapter 14 . 3/1
Awww! Sirius asking her to wear his jersey. And Hermione only has a week left. :(
Jewel213 chapter 13 . 3/1
Phahah! A female version of Remus. That's like Harry dating a female version of Ron... *shivers*
Jewel213 chapter 12 . 3/1
Yay! She finally accepted them!
Jewel213 chapter 11 . 2/28
I feel kind of sorry for Sirius. The one girl he actually wants to try to have a relationship with and time is literally the thing separating them.
Jewel213 chapter 10 . 2/28
She should have known that Sirius wouldn't stop pursuing her no matter what she said. Even if he did just want her for a quick fumble in the corridor, I don't think he would have given up easily. He would have had to prove he could get any girl.
Jewel213 chapter 9 . 2/28
Wash his mouth out with soap again. Then he won't be able to speak, let alone hint at Remus' 'furry little problem'.
Jewel213 chapter 8 . 2/28
Good, he can't just expect EVERY girl in the world to fall at his feet. Besides, he has enough pride that being knocked down a few pegs won't hurt him.
Jewel213 chapter 7 . 2/28
Getting frisky in the seventh floor corridor, tut tut children. ;)
Jewel213 chapter 6 . 2/28
Great to way to ask a hot guy for a snog. Just say you're trying to get your friend and someone else together!
Jewel213 chapter 5 . 2/28
Okay, I never thought that I would say this because I've always liked Lily, but she needs to pull her head of her a**.
And young Remus - just wow! It's crazy to think that Hermione is friends with REMUS, the BEST TEACHER EVER!
Jewel213 chapter 4 . 2/27
Jealous Lily is kind of funny. As is Sirius. And Peter, the little rat. How I would love to just Avada Kedavra HIM.
And what IS Dumbledore doing? Introducing her to the school, let alone as HIS niece, is bound to cause trouble.