Reviews for Back to the Future
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 5/31
Time travel.
The best way to get people of different ages together.
Hermione and Sirius with out time travel are not bad, but not good either.
Pairing her with Snape is truly disturbing, some writers need to be cast into an asylum.

ROUNDABOUT DESTINY is a great story!
Queen's Chalice chapter 18 . 5/22
I was very pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this story! The title and summary do not do it justiceI'll admit that I didn't read it sooner because of that. But I'm glad that I did, because you managed to wrangle so many of my favorite things into such a fun fic... A little bit of angst and a little bit of fluff, but not too much of either... Sirius being in puppy love and Hermione trying to blow him off... Them bonding over classic rock, and him smelling like all the good things... The equalizing balance that their influence has over the other's personality... Sorry this hasn't gotten as much attention as stories with other pairings. It's not because of the writing, because this is fantastic.
annnemaaageth chapter 13 . 5/11
ghaaad so hot
annnemaaageth chapter 7 . 5/11
I'm not into time travels because it destroys the future era, whatt. and I'm a dramione shipper but oh well, theres always a first time for everything! damn their make out session was hot, more please? haha
Ren Mashiro chapter 19 . 2/19
I love coming back to this one. It's really and truly adorable.
mNmcswain chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
awwwwwe! im so happy with the ending!
Matts Miss chapter 5 . 12/17/2016
Lily is beyond irritating and reminds me so much of girls I went to high school with. A small part of me would rejoice if she didn't end up with James because he could honestly do better then a snide little jealous witch. Great chapter though! So far this fic is awesome! Especially since I've never felt such strong dislike for Lily, I'm pleasantly surprised :)
QueenVulca chapter 3 . 6/17/2016
frivolous review #3
i love sirius hermione time travel. its cute, funky and fluffy.
QueenVulca chapter 2 . 6/17/2016
Sorry. i mixed up. its 187 here. Gotta make that 190 cuz you know why...
by the way, sirius so needs to be disappointed. come on.. you cant have every girl falling at your feet, padfoot. you need someone tough like our hermione!
QueenVulca chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Ehh...
Expect some 5-6 frivolous reviews on this story and its sequel. Eh... just because i like rounding off nos. its at 58. i gotta make it 60. becz 60 is much sweeter people than a cranky 58.
Lizzy-or-lazy chapter 18 . 6/9/2016
Soooo cute! :) I love this pairing! Thought it was a little rushed at the end, but anyway great story! ;)
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 7 . 5/24/2016
You could have given them 5 more minutes.
Rebel Dixie Babe chapter 3 . 5/24/2016
This is straight out of Back to the Future. Good grief, where is Marty McFly and Doc Brown when you need them.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
Can I get one thing straight, I know you're from America (you spelt coloured as colored) so I know that you tend to enjoy warm weather in August, but they are British, and in Britain, ALL WEATHER IS SWEATER WEATHER. Thanks 3 a random Scottish person (which BTW is part of Britain. Britain isn't just England, it's Northern Ireland, Wales, Scotland AND England)
madval29 chapter 19 . 4/14/2016