Reviews for The Aftermath
Andreia453 chapter 32 . 1/7
Thank you so much for updating! I’m so glad you did, and I know this story is coming to an end but it has been amazing, how you’ve explored their relationship, the obstacles that they went through and of course how they feel in love with each other.
Poor sasuke has another little girl xD 5 babies already, wow that’s so much already!
I like how hinata has been there for him even when he’s at his weakest like he did for her, more sasuhina moments. :) more romance please.
I still don’t like Sakura but that’s just my personal opinion, and I’m still not sure who the villain is.
Please do update soon. Thanks !
jaylamode chapter 32 . 1/2
This Story is sooo amazing ! I started reading it and couldn’t put it down! I like how you describes Sasuke and Hinata’s relationship and made it not so easy. Sometimes with fan fics they make everything perfect and instant. I hope update soon !
cathyscloud9 chapter 32 . 1/1
Loved the chapter!
NarutoFan352 chapter 1 . 1/1
I absolutely love this story! I’m so happy to see you updated. Can’t wait to read more!
Hime-SasuHina chapter 32 . 12/25/2017
thanks for the update...awesome chapter
Guest chapter 32 . 12/25/2017
Kill yourself, psycho virgin.
gabrielleannele chapter 32 . 12/24/2017
I'm so happy to see you"ve updated. This is such a beautiful story. I'm glad that Kohana was born safely, another beautiful Uchiha princess. Looks like Sasuke and Hinata would have their hands in the future. I love how Hinata took charge her . Hope that the whacko would be caught soon. The part with Sakura was really good as well, hope that a reconciliation would happen soon. It is about time
sinedd662 chapter 30 . 12/24/2017
at least narusaku's stories have no oc. as in sasuhina it shows what sasuhina's creator is unrealistic
sinedd662 chapter 31 . 12/24/2017
characters do not have character
sinedd662 chapter 32 . 12/24/2017
this story is shit oc. can you write without sasuhina oc.
sexynerd15 chapter 31 . 12/14/2017
Such a good fanfic ! I fucking love it. Although it pains my heart to see Naruto alone, I do like the moments where he checks out Hinata.
anon chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
lol 3-6 chapters turned into 31
Saki-Hime chapter 31 . 11/2/2017
Hope they find out who is behind it all and punish the one. Great, can't wait for more.
cespericueta35 chapter 31 . 10/15/2017
omg update soon this is so amazing!
worcestershireunited chapter 22 . 9/23/2017
i just gotta say that im so glad that there wouldnt be anything between naruto and hanabi coz the idea doesnt really sit well with me haha. although that was just my opinion, but if that did happen i'd probably not read anymore or skip through their part, yes thats how uncomfortable i am with that ship, hahahaha, its probably gonna be hard to drop a good fanfic for a stupid reason but, yeah. your story is really amazing and cute so far. the first few chapters i was kinda hoping that sasuke would stop calling hinata "chan" or something coz that suffix (if thats what its called) has always struck me as childish, for a sasuke type of character anyway. i mean i could see naruto or kiba or even kakashi calling someone that way. but not sasuke. i know that its considered as affectionate in this fic but i just cant imagine sasuke calling someone like that its more charasuke's field, sorry for my ramblings i know it doesnt make sense (it made sense in my head lol) your story is really cute though! thank you for sharing your story, sorry if my review's not that helpful (not that you need it your writing is really good :D )