Reviews for The Aftermath
nineetaaaillled chapter 3 . 7/16
Enjoying this so far! I like that Sasuke is a decent person even being a bit OOC in my opinion but not complaining!

My only comment about Hinata is that while I love that she seems a lot stronger mentally and seems more comfortable with herself, she still stutters quite a bit. It takes away from her words and clashes with the rest of her personality in my opinion. Hope she stops soon :)
Himesama17 chapter 12 . 5/3
Nice!
Wonderful story. Well written. Kept good pace. Still keeps doors open for future developments in the plot. I hope that you will revisit and continue it. Thank you for sharing it with us.
LaCrazyWriter chapter 32 . 4/8
I re read this and is so beautiful
Anon chapter 32 . 2/11
I hope they figure out soon who is trying to destroy the uchiha clan. Are we going to see 7 children born before we find out who is doing this?
oneklm chapter 32 . 2/5
omg...cant wait for next chapter
Andreia453 chapter 32 . 1/7
Thank you so much for updating! I’m so glad you did, and I know this story is coming to an end but it has been amazing, how you’ve explored their relationship, the obstacles that they went through and of course how they feel in love with each other.
Poor sasuke has another little girl xD 5 babies already, wow that’s so much already!
I like how hinata has been there for him even when he’s at his weakest like he did for her, more sasuhina moments. :) more romance please.
I still don’t like Sakura but that’s just my personal opinion, and I’m still not sure who the villain is.
Please do update soon. Thanks !
jaylamode chapter 32 . 1/2
This Story is sooo amazing ! I started reading it and couldn’t put it down! I like how you describes Sasuke and Hinata’s relationship and made it not so easy. Sometimes with fan fics they make everything perfect and instant. I hope update soon !
cathyscloud9 chapter 32 . 1/1
Loved the chapter!
NarutoFan352 chapter 1 . 1/1
I absolutely love this story! I’m so happy to see you updated. Can’t wait to read more!
Hime-Kim Uchiha chapter 32 . 12/25/2017
thanks for the update...awesome chapter
Guest chapter 32 . 12/25/2017
Kill yourself, psycho virgin.
gabrielleannele chapter 32 . 12/24/2017
I'm so happy to see you"ve updated. This is such a beautiful story. I'm glad that Kohana was born safely, another beautiful Uchiha princess. Looks like Sasuke and Hinata would have their hands in the future. I love how Hinata took charge her . Hope that the whacko would be caught soon. The part with Sakura was really good as well, hope that a reconciliation would happen soon. It is about time
sinedd662 chapter 30 . 12/24/2017
at least narusaku's stories have no oc. as in sasuhina it shows what sasuhina's creator is unrealistic
sinedd662 chapter 31 . 12/24/2017
characters do not have character