Reviews for The Definition of Normal
red-jacobson chapter 75 . 5/21
Very enjoyable story, thank you for sharing it with us. I found it interesting that Albus managed to find some humanity and even humility at the end, distinguishing him from the typical Manipulative Dumbledore cliche.

I know that you said no ships, but it seemed like there were hints of Harmony, if you squint, at different points of the story.

Interesting take on Severus, and it was good to see Sirius and James apologizing for some of the pranks.

Going to see what else you've written.
Cwhit930 chapter 75 . 5/17
A great story thank you for sharing your time and creation
Veronica McClure chapter 54 . 4/14
in reference to Dumbledore 's famous speech in Harry and Co's 3rd year, does it mean that Dumbledore himself didn't often remember toturn on the light "?
peggy77 chapter 5 . 3/13
They had an appointment with the goblins at 10, not 9. This is good so far but feels...like things are too rushed.
fleah2 chapter 75 . 3/5
I cried when it ended. I wanted more.
ms.ladyaries08 chapter 75 . 3/3
This story was amazing and so well written
ProditorMagnus chapter 20 . 2/18
Its unreasonable to expect Peter had forgotten Padfoot. He should have tried to fight or escape before reaching shop.
BlazeStryker chapter 22 . 2/12
Given my Policy, you can imagine I would suspect this, but I really do have to wonder in a Headbastard type would have set compulsions in Molly Prewitt Weasley so she blasts everyone with Howlers to better hear of everything others find out; a red-headed alert system.
renowned-warrior chapter 75 . 1/20
For most parts, this story was a good and exciting story. Many funny details, good plots and believable characters. There were a few small details along the way which were somewhat deficient, but it takes a lot of work to make everything equally good.
However, I think the story began to limp two-thirds into it and in particular the last five chapters were decidedly inconsequential and ended up for me to appear more as an attempt to keep something alive down artificial respiration, which I think is a pity.
renowned-warrior chapter 53 . 1/19
35 degrees! Wow that's warm! I wouldn't recommend a blanket with that. But is that probable even in early november?you are aware that they use celsius in the UK and not fahrenheit?
TennysonPoet chapter 61 . 1/9
I think some of the $$ should have gone to the Weasley family rather than Ginny. Yes she was impacted but the threat wasn't targeted to her but rather to the family itself.

great story.
Hermione.G 2.0 chapter 53 . 1/5
Oh my goodness. Isn't this overdoing it?
Hermione.G 2.0 chapter 38 . 1/2
Again: Why are you making Ron so lazy? And rude? And making him look as if he's dumb? He just has a short attention span and has a few troubles in school, that's all. That's fine. Not EVERYONE has to be good at something. I sense a fight breaking out between Harry and Ron.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/30/2021
I read the title of this chapter and started humming that Wiggles song, the one about glasses. Yuck.
Hermione.G 2.0 chapter 4 . 12/29/2021
Ok, no Weasley bashing. Good.
2,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »