Reviews for The Definition of Normal
Fiction is the Truth chapter 41 . 2/19
Hahahahha.
Snape: *sunglasses on* #sarcasam
Fiction is the Truth chapter 18 . 2/18
Has magic painting of parents. Godfather uses it just to plan pranks with the father.
Fiction is the Truth chapter 9 . 2/18
I love how everyone has logic
Fiction is the Truth chapter 4 . 2/18
Remus: ‘Hello Harry’s relatives! Meet Padfoot! Sirius, GO!’
Sirius *dog*: WOOF
Fiction is the Truth chapter 2 . 2/18
‘Uh, My name is Clark Kent.’ FINALLY! HARRY HAS SENSE! *does happy dance* you have no idea how happy this made me
Stormshadow13 chapter 75 . 2/10
I really enjoyed the story. I love the way you wrote all the characters and expanded upon them. You did an amazing job.
clausumcormeum chapter 75 . 2/4
What a lovely, family story! I love how badass Sirius is, and I appreciate how Severus and Draco have their opportunities to be better. Also love how Lily and James are included through the portraits.
13yearsagediff chapter 31 . 2/2
why the fuck did they share that with snape fucking stupid and the mans an asshole
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 1/22
Not terrible, but we've read it all before - in a great many cookie-cutter fics.
Nothing new nor particularly exciting or funny, and it spends way too much time on trivialities.
Still, if this had been written 10 years ago, it would have been a pleasant way to pass the time. Or, properly edited down to roughly 90K words, it would be one of the better examples of the trope. (Probably. I couldn't actually make it past chapter 19, and it took a heroic effort to stay awake that long.)
mysinger chapter 75 . 1/21
Absolutely loved this story! The plot kept me wanting more. The characters had depth and grew during the course of the story. The relationships between the characters were realistic and part of what made this story so good. I hope to read more of your work in the future. I know that I will reread this story again at some point. Thank you.
I
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 75 . 1/14
I really love your story.
I think what write about all topics whit necessary depth.
Your story was well written.
Kiss
P. D: I recommend you my story
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 72 . 1/14
Harry is really lovely.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 71 . 1/14
I love this holiday. I find it interesting the place chosen for holiday.
The place was described as funny and beautiful.
Kira Potter Jackson chapter 69 . 1/13
I love the death the form of Lord Voldemort.
1,930 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »