Reviews for The Definition of Normal
Devjor chapter 75 . 5/14
Wow...great story.
Wow
annedromeda chapter 1 . 4/15
Please read this book,you will not regret it!
I have to say this book was truly an amazing read. The story, pace and character progression out strips JKR.
The only “bad” thing is the Americanisms.
Fick Chick chapter 75 . 4/11
I liked this fic.
Fick Chick chapter 63 . 4/11
I'd recommend a subfund for the medical ward be included in the castle operations fund.
Fick Chick chapter 53 . 4/11
James said in his pensive will that Albus cast the fidelius and knew Peter was their secret keeper so how could Albus have testified that he thought Sirius was guilty?
Fick Chick chapter 21 . 4/9
I thought Millicent Bagnold was Minister when Sirius was thrown into Azkaban.
dovescom chapter 63 . 4/2
A wonderful and funny story, I have enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing it.
LLGuido chapter 75 . 3/29
I found this story while looking for something to read. The "what if" situation presented at the start of the story drew me in and the following chapters flowed well. The changes in the main characters never seemed contrived. I have added this to my list of favorite stories. - LLGuido -
Louise Deacury chapter 62 . 3/29
I really am loving this book
Louise Deacury chapter 2 . 3/27
I love this book already.
Callum Runchman chapter 75 . 3/25
I really liked this story. There's obviously a few things I'd have enjoyed to make it better but overall the arc and progressions of this were really good.
I would have liked to see some sort of relationship for Harry and maybe some sort of epilogue many year later describing how they all ended up but overall this was very enjoyable.
Oh also the only bone I have to pick is that Harry was way too generous with the money he got, like I know he didn't want stuff from the people who hurt him but he would have seriously damaged the Potter accounts alongside the monitary compensations by giving away far too much. Remus and Sirius should have made him think longterm for the future and how he'd need the money to support all his new properties and family responsibilities. Adding as well, the resurrection stone should have been cleansed and then locked away as a family heirloom, not destroyed along with the elder wand. They were magnificent feats of magical ingenuity proclaimed in legend and fable stories. They could have been archived and studied but instead they were destroyed along with many founder artifacts which was plain wrong
heidlebergchick chapter 1 . 3/21
Ok , so I've gotten to about chapter 30... and its still the summer holidays. Seriously? How do you have 30 chapters of shopping and chatting with friends with the odd court case thrown in?

I fact check everything I write... Remus says he informed everyone of his werewolf status and that the entire staff knows about it and precautions have been taken. He goes on to state that there were no incidents about his werewolf status during his years as a student... did you read the books? seeing as how we're going through the motions of jk's work, I'll assume you have. Did you forget how he was almost the instrument of Severus' death? How is attempted murder via werewolf not classed as a werewolf related incident? WTF?

Onto Rita's nickname. Do you know that snakes are divided into two groups? Venomous and non-venomous. Venomous snakes such as I don't know 'every cobra ever' bite and thats it. The venom does the killing, some would say that's the effing point! They have no need to hold on and squeeze as Rita does, in other words, the non-venomous constrictors.

Finally, I found this because the reviews were high. Obviously, high in bad reviews. Absolutely nothing happened in this fanfic that I haven't already read in the actual books or other fanfics. It was so bland and boring. You're fic is like swiss cheese, there are so many holes in the story, such as setting Dumbledore up for the fall of his life ... wait that didn't happen. Like telling Hermione or Harry off for being terrible friends in their own ways, wait that didnt happen either. Whatever way I look at this, I cannot justify reading one more word. Sorry, but enough is enough.
yarnfan4life chapter 31 . 3/19
love it please write more
cerulean369 chapter 75 . 3/12
Loved reading this! :)
Thanks for a well written story.
2,309 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »