Reviews for The Definition of Normal
heidlebergchick chapter 1 . 3/21
Ok , so I've gotten to about chapter 30... and its still the summer holidays. Seriously? How do you have 30 chapters of shopping and chatting with friends with the odd court case thrown in?

I fact check everything I write... Remus says he informed everyone of his werewolf status and that the entire staff knows about it and precautions have been taken. He goes on to state that there were no incidents about his werewolf status during his years as a student... did you read the books? seeing as how we're going through the motions of jk's work, I'll assume you have. Did you forget how he was almost the instrument of Severus' death? How is attempted murder via werewolf not classed as a werewolf related incident? WTF?

Onto Rita's nickname. Do you know that snakes are divided into two groups? Venomous and non-venomous. Venomous snakes such as I don't know 'every cobra ever' bite and thats it. The venom does the killing, some would say that's the effing point! They have no need to hold on and squeeze as Rita does, in other words, the non-venomous constrictors.

Finally, I found this because the reviews were high. Obviously, high in bad reviews. Absolutely nothing happened in this fanfic that I haven't already read in the actual books or other fanfics. It was so bland and boring. You're fic is like swiss cheese, there are so many holes in the story, such as setting Dumbledore up for the fall of his life ... wait that didn't happen. Like telling Hermione or Harry off for being terrible friends in their own ways, wait that didnt happen either. Whatever way I look at this, I cannot justify reading one more word. Sorry, but enough is enough.
yarnfan4life chapter 31 . 3/19
love it please write more
cerulean369 chapter 75 . 3/12
Loved reading this! :)
Thanks for a well written story.
A bit harsh on McNair since he was forced to act to protect his sister.
Why not promote one of the Heads of House to Deputy Head and then promote one of the other professors, who presumably have less qualifications , to Head of House.?
Greate, another rapist and child abuser lover. And what make it worst the potters forgiven the one who kill them by his actions. Moronic behavior run ramp on your writing. Crap is all of it.
Padfoot is going to take Scabbers to the Magical Menagerie? They are going to put Dumbledore's tracking charm on Sirius? How are these good ideas. Otherwise I'm enjoying your story.
CelestialWings65 chapter 75 . 2/17
I absolutely loved this! I love how much effort you put into it and how all the characters are, it's amazing!
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 75 . 2/13
Enjoyed the story thanks
airunee chapter 53 . 2/11
dude that last word O.O
Charlee56 chapter 26 . 2/9
I've been reading this GREAT take on the tale for the last three days and I gotta say I LOVE IT!
I particularly like the lack of Weasley bashing. Ron, for all his faults was a good friend to aHarry and Hermione.
But in my opinion, Dumbledore never got what was truly coming to him.
I also love the access to Remus and Sirius that Harry has along with the portraits of his mom and dad.
Keep up the marvelous work!
Charlee56 chapter 15 . 2/8
Your math on Harry's holdings, in particular his muggle holdings is WAAAAAY OFF!
After trying to run down the values of the various companies, I was able to come up with a value of approximately 32 BILLION dollars! £800,000 doesn't even scratch that, even in 1993 currency values.
Five per cent of Apple alone would have made Harry a multi-billionaire back then. My figures are taken from the AMEX and NasDAQ exchanges as well as what I could find out from the London Stock Exchange.
Charlee56 chapter 7 . 2/7
The "Law Offices of 'Dewey and Howe"... But what happened to the oldest partner? You knowwww, Mr Cheatum?
Eagle-Eyes chapter 75 . 1/31
Wonderful and intriguing story. Loved the way you took it ... you made it seem believable and addictive. I could hardly put it down.

Enjoy a break then keep writing as life allows
2,313 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »