Reviews for The Definition of Normal
GenieM chapter 1 . 1/30
I just finished your story for the second time. I really enjoyed it! I may even say I enjoyed the story as much as the original...
Azure2369 chapter 75 . 1/11
Very enjoyable. Thank you for the story.
weirdly14 chapter 6 . 1/11
I love this but details would have have been better. There is no way to know who is talking. Even having "said Remus. would have been a bit more clearer.
Slytherclaw1014 chapter 7 . 12/26/2020
This has been a fantastic story so far!
CarolWim chapter 29 . 12/26/2020
Why don't you simply the original book and done with it
Rebe Marauder chapter 75 . 12/19/2020
¡Hola!Me ha gustado muchísimo leer esta historia. Me encantan los fics de este tipo.
Creo que los castigos de quienes han sido castigados han sido más que adecuados. Creo
LoveNCIS chapter 75 . 12/11/2020
AWESOME story!
Kushka chapter 75 . 11/6/2020
Great story
Steve-Arkarian chapter 75 . 11/3/2020
This was a good story but even though I'm not sure what else could happen besides going over everything you handed out for the summer and you've said you're not doing fourth year it feels very very incomplete.
gginsc chapter 75 . 11/3/2020
A very pleasant read.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 63 . 11/2/2020
I've decided I don't like the new history teacher. Even though he apologized very quickly right after the fact that he would threaten whether he followed through with it or not is beside the point to put Harry in detention if he did another seemingly innocent prank which turned out not to be a prank but even for something like that especially when it's Harry's goodwill and willingness itself that has allowed him to go there in the first place kind of a dick.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 60 . 11/2/2020
I thought Remus was taking the potion for when he was a werewolf, it even mentioned specifically that he went back to Hogwarts to get some. So he would have been in his bright human mind while transformed and yet Dobby still put him in a bind so here he is with his human mind forced into one position for possibly over 12 hours if it was just the werewolf mind I can see that being a precaution that may or may not have needed to be taken but he was perfectly safe and so it's just cruel and unusual punishment.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 53 . 11/2/2020
Him dying after the removal of his magic actually really makes sense period he was powerful because of the magic but he was also 120 years old at least in the story. Normal human beings without magic never lived to be that old so of course without his magic sustain him it makes sense he would die.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 36 . 11/2/2020
it's kind of a dick move and super controlling of Dumbledore to be like hey some of you teachers or whoever can pick a couple books to bring with you but we should totally leave slytherin's diary you know the one book Harry happened to be reading and interested in down here, like really?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 30 . 11/1/2020
WHY is everyone so up in arms about Harry's reaction in class? Remus Lily Severus his friends I'm guessing probably Minerva too though I didn't quite get that from no one seems to realize he is a 13-year-old boy except for being slightly rude he was pretty damn polite and nice about the whole damn situation! here he was in a class that he doesn't really like with the teacher that he doesn't really like being told to do things and be polite and give his hard work over to basically his Nemesis that he actually hates which is beyond doesn't really like because he's supposedly injured and can't do it himself when he knows damn well that Malfoy is perfectly healthy and fine and Severus was picking on them anyway because why would he pick Ron and Harry who he knows don't get along with Malfoy to do the work for him rather than any of the competent slytherins at all? So Harry's repeated refusals which were like no and no I'm not going to basically we're ridiculously politely phrased they really really were. He held back his emotions in his reactions remarkably well. I don't consider myself a rude person but if I was in that situation what came out of my mouth would have definitely got me a detention because it would have been along the lines of fuck that!
2,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »