Reviews for The Definition of Normal
Steve-Arkarian chapter 25 . 11/1/2020
I know she's their friend but it was very rude of her to follow Harry and Ron when she wasn't invited.
gginsc chapter 30 . 11/1/2020
Hermione is a hypocrite. She expects Harry to tell her everything but keeps secrets from him! She has a time turner! Who in their right mind gives such a dangerous device to a 13 (14?) year old? Her desire to take every class available is not a good reason. If she was my friend, I would have told her off long time ago. She needs to learn that even friends do not need to tell you every detail of their lives, especially if you do not return the favor.
love4HP chapter 30 . 11/1/2020
What was the need to scold Harry for saying no to help Draco? As if Snape didn't instruct Ron and Harry to help just to harrass him! But no all the lectures are reserved for only Harry!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 6 . 10/31/2020
This is great so far I look forward to reading more of it, I do have a question I know it was already stated that Harry did not get his inoculations for The wizarding world and who knows if he's caught up on his muggle ones as well but when the goblin did all the scans and they came across several health problems no mention was made of him still needing his shots. Is this going to be resolved later I figure I can ask now and you may answer it before I come to that point or I'll just read about it eventually.
gginsc chapter 5 . 10/31/2020
Remus and Harry act like they never heard the will! They were told the secret keeper was Pettigrew and Dumbledork knew it! How could they miss such important information?
HoneyBear84 chapter 75 . 10/28/2020
Loved it
HoneyBear84 chapter 70 . 10/27/2020
What about Flint's rape victim's surely they deserve reparations too!
lorlorgrace chapter 75 . 10/25/2020
I must have read too much fanfiction because I was expecting Professor Newell to be a new "enemyits always the new professor lol) but I really enjoyed this! Thank you for sharing your story with us!
FFFudgeUp chapter 75 . 10/24/2020
Great story. Love your Sirius and Remus. It's good to see a story where the adults are competent. Thanks for sharing.
thebetawholived chapter 75 . 10/18/2020
This was a light and pleasant story, and I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.

There were two criticisms I had. One is that the story was a bit bland. While there were challenges and threats, they all gave way to pressure from the good guys. Harry and allies went from victory to victory without a single major reversal.

The second was that it us description-heavy and conversation-light. I tend to enjoy stories more that are conversation-heavy. Don't tell me there was a speech, give me the speech!

All said, I think there is more positive than negative. I'm off to see if you have any other stories out there.
DanYHKim chapter 67 . 10/14/2020
I find it surprising that Sirius is not working on some kind of reparations for Draco. He is his own nephew, after all, and had been attacked with a pretrificus.
gabzep chapter 75 . 10/10/2020
A really awesome story! I’m glad you had Sirius and Remus enter Harry‘s life before he started 3rd year. I think 4th year was where the adults in his life really let him down and didn’t deserve to tell him what to do afterwards.

I hope you plan to write more stories I really enjoyed your writing.
gindensmi chapter 75 . 10/9/2020
I Really enjoyed this story!
gabzep chapter 53 . 10/8/2020
Nooo, death was to kind! He needed to suffer a little bit in azkaban! Oh well \_(ツ)_/
TiffersStar1989 chapter 75 . 9/28/2020
love this story. I love how you have it laid out. it is very much what should have happened in the books. Great job.
2,313 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »