Reviews for Academic Identity
Swishla chapter 10 . 4/5/2017
Somehow I missed this was finished! I am very sorry to see this has ended. I occasionally wondered what happened to this unique story. A sequel would be nice, especially to see how things have progressed for Jane and Maura. Thanks for sharing.
i am toad chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
this story is great and i thank you for writing it. it gave me an idea for the same with a different plot line. like maura met jordan at bcu had a thing follow through or not when she becomes the me later meets jane and knows that if jordan wasn't the right fit jane may be. interesting
IsaBabisa chapter 10 . 4/4/2016
Lol. My mind saw that last line as "I have a hot dog date tonight." And I was a little disappointed that wasn't what it actually said. I forgive you, tho. Excellent! Thanks!
Lirael99 chapter 10 . 1/27/2016
More please :) really really good
Guest chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
please update this story. the universe you've created is amazing.
Stephanie84 chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
Please continue with this story loved your story
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
Very nice little wrap-up. I like how you had Maura systematically process her thoughts and feelings - very much in character for her. I think that there will be problems down the road with the Jane/Jordan differences since Maura apparently has some lingering issues with Jordan and continued correspondence with her, but then again any relationship has them, so this is just one of theirs.

One thing: there's no such word as doctorial - it's doctoral.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/30/2015
please don't drop this story. it's so good, original, well written! Can't wait to see/read how the date goes, their first night together, more, more, more! :)
Daryl chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
great story :)
Darkwolfberlin chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
Great... we want the Date, the first sex, when the Rizzolis See that Maura and Jane are together oh so many things
Samspotsu chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
Great story:-) I hope you do continue with this story in the future. Thanks!
Jules chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
It would be wonderful if you continued this world in another story. Perhaps an academic murder where Jane works under cover without BPD knowing. I love your ending, letting Maura think things through as she would in front of us, was a stroke of genius. Bless you!
eilcon chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
I have loved this story. I like how Maura integrates the two parts of Jane in this chapter. It makes everything more complete, at least for Jane's one and only. I do look forward to more in this universe.
Kei-Survivor chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
Once again you are most welcome!
This story was so awesome!
PBeagle chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
Great update! My my what a writing you've written. Very detailed, thoroughly thought through & must be kind of hard to keep up & not lose your train of thoughts! Whew! Great writing you do!