Reviews for American Ghoul
Multiverse of Chaos chapter 26 . 12/25/2019
update?
R.E.W. 4 chapter 2 . 6/15/2018
Also I got a question? What are your thoughts on Tokyo Ghoul re ending in just a few weeks, do you think it will be the end of the story or do you think theirs going to be a Part 3? and also how far are you into this story according to the timeline? I'm at chapter 10 at the moment and so far I'm liking it.
R.E.W. 4 chapter 3 . 6/15/2018
Alright your OC is very interesting and his interactions with the cast was good as well.
R.E.W. 4 chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
A good start I'm really interested to see what you have in store for this story.
phoenixx313 chapter 25 . 6/14/2018
I was unsure if I was going to like this story at first, but then as I read more, I was hooked. Really like Ace. Interested in see how this story comes to a close. Keep on writing!
AsashinKurido chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
I cannot tell a lie, that was sad. His dad taken from within thirty minutes of being ing the country.
DeadNord35 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Btw I read all 22 chapters and I want more
VampWolf chapter 21 . 8/29/2016
Your fic is really good :D
I thought aogiri was going to join that fight would be nice see Tatara kakuja there xD spitting fire everywere
AnimeLover chapter 20 . 8/15/2016
I love this story! And why did you have to end it on a cliffhanger! Please update soon, your doing a great job!
Supreme King Zarc chapter 17 . 7/15/2016
Great chapter friend. Your story is very good and i cant wait for the next chapter. By the way will Ace get a girlfriend and if yes who?
Celestial stratos chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
Please update soon !
Guest chapter 19 . 11/1/2015
Brilliant story keep up the good work :)
Yangire Queen chapter 19 . 10/10/2015
Thi very intressing story I really enjoy reading, Thank you! I look forward too when you update i enjoy this very much :)
JusKIdding chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
I can't believe even after 13 chapters, nobody reviews your story. It's really well done and it's nice to have a change (agent sort of thing from America). Seriously, readers, why are you not reviewing this story? I appreciate the effort you put into the story.

I should remind myself to review stories more often - especially a story which I enjoy myself.