Reviews for We All Have a Story to Tell
Satisfied Reader chapter 8 . 10/29/2016
Ok, kind of in love with this. I'm not sure if I was fully satisfied with the ending but nevertheless it was brilliant either way. Hopefully you bring this back soon
TheDorkyCelestialFlame chapter 8 . 8/18/2016
I don't know what came over me but I already read this story and I'm done reading it again! I'll be really looking forward for the next update :) This story gave me a lot of feels like damn the transition and the way you portray the characters. I could really see the distinction and depth of their characters like this made them stand out compared to other stories here! I also love how realistic it feels, like you're with them while they are experiencing some emotional turmoil. I really love your writing and I'll be hoping to hear something from you soon- hopefully, not too soon hehe (bless our soul)
Guest chapter 8 . 6/2/2016
I was waiting for this forever! Had to double take when I saw the update! CONFESSIONS AHHHHH MY HEART! My gralu quota for today is satisfied :)
AveAtaqueVale chapter 8 . 6/1/2016
Loved it. Was fangirling over it. An update ager such a long time.
Mystic Stars chapter 7 . 5/28/2016
I have fallen in love with this story. Please, please, please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/11/2016
Please update. Excited for the future chapters. Alot of questions eating me away! Keep writing. :D
Haruka Shinonono chapter 7 . 2/7/2016
Please update
Kim chapter 7 . 2/7/2016
This is such a cute story. You did a great job easing the characters into the plot as well as the emotions that followed. I would love to see what else you have for your readers.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2016
she is with gray
jdcocoagirl chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
touching...
i would guess around 50
Guest chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
Gooooooooodddd
ZoeNarutoFairy chapter 7 . 1/24/2016
Nice chapter by the way...Lucy has to be on her early thirties
Guest chapter 6 . 1/7/2016
i can't wait for the next update
Risa98 chapter 6 . 1/6/2016
First and foremost I am a nalu shipper, they are like my OTP. When I first started reading I didn't really know the pairing so I was wondering if it was nalu or graylucy. As I kept reading it was weird because the story was so different from What I normally read, but I found myself enjoying it. The story is so well written and I like the plot. In my head I keep trying to switch the charters see if the story would be the same, but it wouldn't work if it was different characters. I started hoping she would end up with gray( at least for this story). Gray and Lucy are like my brotp but I have to say I like how you wrote them in the story. If I didn't ship her with natsu I would totally ship her with gray. I can't wait for the next chapter!
nskie01 chapter 5 . 12/8/2015
I just want to say that i am loving your story. Despite the slow pacing, everything's going well so far. I like that in the beginning they are not really close or tslk too much but in time they found comfort and became close and eventually falling with each other. Every chapter is worth the time. Keep up the good work. Following this now :)