Reviews for Legend Of The Promise Rings
7:30 and Ron got up before Mrs. Weasley? Did Hermione pull him out of bed?
Miss Millie chapter 21 . 2/28
Hello,
I have been reading your story, or rather rereading it. I hope you are well and only life got in your way.
Keep up the good work and even if we only get 3 or 16 Ch a year we'll be happy.
Good luck with all you do.
MISS MILLIE
SeanHicks4 chapter 21 . 10/21/2013
Interesting concept with the rings and some of the grim-wolf bits, but I have got to be honest some of your plot points and phrasing, the time travel and saying firebird instead of Phoenix off the top of my head, was bit confusing and almost forced in some places. Also I get putting emphasis on the Celtic history of Wizarding Britain but it seems like you're ignoring the waves of invasions Britain had over the centuries from the Romans to their Germanic barbarian mercenaries as the Roman Empire was starting to fail to the Vikings to the Franks(The Germanic/Viking tribe that became the major power behind and resulting in the naming of a majority of the mainland of the Celt Empire as France) in 1066, guess I'm just saying if I was you I might also want to incorporate some Viking and Greco-Roman gods in your verses wizarding mythos to reflect all those invasions and the resulting melting pot.
Guest chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
"I loved the part when Harry kissed Ginny."
Nifty Niffler chapter 21 . 6/30/2013
glad Harry is getting to know his parents and how they truly were and not just someone's memories of them. can't wait for the next update
Arithmetic13 chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
I absolutely LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
JourneyRocks13 chapter 21 . 6/19/2013
Nice story. I am nervous in the fact that updates don't look like they come often at all, but I will still read
Lilykees chapter 21 . 6/18/2013
I am love the story and am definately following it to the end. I can't wait for more!
cdixon1810 chapter 21 . 6/15/2013
I love this story so much i hope you write more soon.
Guest chapter 21 . 6/11/2013
Really loved this last chapter, and can't wait for the next. I love that you have Harry and Ginny there protecting, and helping his parents. Can't wait to see how the rest of their classes go along with the Yull Ball.
scrappy8 chapter 21 . 6/8/2013
I just found this story it is great so far can't wait for the next chapter
ThunderNinjaBird chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
It is good
ThunderNinjaBird chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Its good
harryginny9 chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
thanks...awesome...
PurpleBullet chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
I really like this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.