Reviews for An Ideal Death Eater
flynsqrrl chapter 33 . 11/1
I found a list of best gwdm fics with this listed right near the top. I read the whole thing in a day and was saddened when I ran out of chapters. However, as it has been ten years I will merely wish you well and say the plot kept me riveted and I wish I knew how it ended. :-)
Oh ho ho, forced into marriage but it's for their own good, you know. Slavery is really okay when you think it'll all work in the end. Wouldn't want a young woman to have control over her own vagina or some such nonsense.
Just call me Stevie chapter 33 . 1/13
I remember reading this story years ago, I've just got back onto a huge fanfiction kick and have been re-reading all my old favourites, surprised to see that this still isn't complete but I am following in the hopes of a conclusion someday! ;) Love this story, you're an awesome writer! x
shinyshannie chapter 16 . 7/19/2013
Hey, loved this chapter... only problem there is NO speech marks. makes it hard to follow :)
Betsy chapter 33 . 9/18/2012
I'm so upset that this story has not been updated in seven years. It's just unfair.
veronnyka chapter 32 . 8/4/2012
Why was this story abandoned?! :(
wertyuiokjhg chapter 33 . 5/29/2011
hermione is annoying as shit in this story
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 33 . 5/6/2011
Is it the summer sun or is it really getting hot in here? Btw, thats cruel to end the chapter. *sniffles* a very bad cliffie. . anyway, thanks for the good read. It had been an awesome ride. Please update soon as you can. :)

TheColdFlame chapter 33 . 2/28/2011
I love this

Ashi-Grey chapter 33 . 11/30/2010
this is one of the most original still-in-hogwart's fics i've read in a long time. loved the whole idea of ron killing riddle. just sorta fit, you know? and the whole idea of snape keeping dumbles in a box while grindlewald (spelling?) pretends to be dumbles... brilliant! plus it helps that this story is my two fav ships - h/hr and g/d. i'm guessing this is abandoned... if you ever get round to finishing it, i'll be reading!
agoldenthrone chapter 33 . 10/31/2010

You're left it hanging and it's such a good story that deserves to be finished! I would get down on my hands and knees and beg you to finish this story, but I can't. I just hope you still go on here to get this.

Redbookbluebook chapter 28 . 3/10/2010
I had intended to wait until I finished your story to write one heinously long review. However, I couldn't wait because I simply have to say that this is my absolute favourite chapter thanks to Colin. Words can't describe how unbelievable sweet and kind he is, and that moment between him and Ginny was just so unbelievably tender and heartbreaking and real. I absolutely loved it.
Ayine chapter 33 . 11/9/2009
Wow, that's one good story. I really like it and I've read it multiple times. Please please finish it!

I badly want to know how it ends...

Betsy chapter 3 . 8/31/2009
LOL I love the bit about Seamus and his stuffed quaffle!
Amanda-et-William chapter 1 . 8/1/2009